attorney for speeding ticket in Clarence?

goosifer

6 minutes ago, goosifer said:

Yeah, the backfire part is what I'm worried about, i.e., I plead not guilty and the DA doesn't offer me a plea deal. That's why I was thinking hiring a lawyer to take care of it before the court date when the sheriff is there might be the safer way to go.

It's common for them to offer a plea deal . The fine from a speeding ticket goes to the state and a nonmoving violation fine stays in the city . They'll reduce it to a parking ticket and keep the loot.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, goosifer said:

Yeah, the backfire part is what I'm worried about, i.e., I plead not guilty and the DA doesn't offer me a plea deal. That's why I was thinking hiring a lawyer to take care of it before the court date when the sheriff is there might be the safer way to go.

You are worrying way too much, it’s not a big deal honestly. 

Is this your first ticket? 

43 minutes ago, goosifer said:

Are there nude pics involved here?

On 4/28/2018 at 8:22 PM, goosifer said:

I used this guy.  John J Lindsey 518-605-9106. Got me a reduced plea with no points. His price was fair. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Belo said:

that's not bad. I got a 98 in a 45 on transit in Clarence. 

$98 fine, or you were going 98mph? Not from Buf, but have been there lots of times and am familiar with Transit Rd. Not the best place at all to open it up like that.

Did they throw you in the clink?

40 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

That was fairly unintelligent 

thee who was 20 something and not made a dumb ass decision throw the first stone.

21 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

$98 fine, or you were going 98mph? Not from Buf, but have been there lots of times and am familiar with Transit Rd. Not the best place at all to open it up like that.

Did they throw you in the clink?

no, speed. When a group of stupid teens pulls up to you in a 98 monte carlo and wants to stoplight race you in your 400hp pontiac... you should ignore them. Even when they call you chicken shit and then talk shit about your fiance in the passenger seat.

luckily I knew a guy

12 minutes ago, Belo said:

thee who was 20 something and not made a dumb ass decision throw the first stone.

no, speed. When a group of stupid teens pulls up to you in a 98 monte carlo and wants to stoplight race you in your 400hp pontiac... you should ignore them. Even when they call you chicken shit and then talk shit about your fiance in the passenger seat.

luckily I knew a guy

Way to go valuing your fiancée’s safety and life and every other car on the busiest street in western New York 

yeah I was a 20 year old and did some rather stupid things but smart enough back then to know better than that. 

Edited by turkeyfeathers

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Way to go valuing your fiancée’s safety and life and every other car on the busiest street in western New York 

yeah I was a 20 year old and did some rather stupid things but smart enough back then to know better than that. 

oh geez. get off your high horse. 

Guess I didn’t realize you and I had a problem. Maybe be a little more transparent when you think someone is a db instead of just keeping your mouth shut and then dropping it on them out of nowhere. Now I know I can avoid you.

Cheers. Dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Wow this thread lives on !

Each jurisdiction Is different. Some deal others don’t, my daughters ticket was in a town that don’t play while , I got a speeding ticket down to a $10 parking ticket in a different one.

TF take some comfort in knowing that in some cases a person who was driving like a maniac, and caused  an accident,  they may or may not receive prompt medical treatment at the scene. There is so much to do,some may triage  wrong and also forget to call for a second ambulance . Oops !

5 hours ago, Belo said:

luckily I knew a guy

I did way more than that on Sheridan Dr in Amherst between Sweet Home and Nia Falls Blvd against a guy in a mid 70's Vette when young and dumb.

I only know it was faster because that car turned some pretty impressive 1/4 miles on track and wasn't exactly a street vehicle technically. (Friends car)

Vette missed a shift and was kinda surprised he lost......but we didn't get caught! :rolleyes:

Ahh, to be young and really dumb.....guess I'm not worthy either.:sorry:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

I did way more than that on Sheridan Dr in Amherst between Sweet Home and Nia Falls Blvd against a guy in a mid 70's Vette when young and dumb.

I only know it was faster because that car turned some pretty impressive 1/4 miles on track and wasn't exactly a street vehicle technically. (Friends car)

Vette missed a shift and was kinda surprised he lost......but we didn't get caught! :rolleyes:

Ahh, to be young and really dumb.....guess I'm not worthy either.:sorry:

What year were you running Sheridan drive ? 

48 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

What year were you running Sheridan drive ? 

This was a long long time ago.....early-mid 80's. Maybe our first year at UB? 84'

That section doesn't look at all what it does now in general. Had a Tops market at N. Bailey, and a Hills dept store behind. Not sure if the elementary school was still on the corner standing empty?

You the dude in the Vette? He wasn't much older than us.

Edited by Dinsdale

4 hours ago, Dinsdale said:

This was a long long time ago.....early-mid 80's. Maybe our first year at UB? 84'

That section doesn't look at all what it does now in general. Had a Tops market at N. Bailey, and a Hills dept store behind. Not sure if the elementary school was still on the corner standing empty?

You the dude in the Vette? He wasn't much older than us.

Not me , I had a black nova but not until the mid 90s

• Like 1