Campfire at home?

Bionic

No,idea on flooring surface .

Heres another , Id like to redo our patio area , Hope,I would get the family discount , that and you need to get on the list winter or early spring .

C6619B93-DCCA-4E95-9B50-E4FCBC2BA4D7.png

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

No,idea on flooring surface .

Heres another , Id like to redo our patio area , Hope,I would get the family discount , that and you need to get on the list winter or early spring .

C6619B93-DCCA-4E95-9B50-E4FCBC2BA4D7.png

Serious masonry work right there! :good:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Work has some old 55 gallon drums sitting out back.thinking i may have to make some mod's to one!just cut a bunch of low limbs i need to burn up!

Whatever works for YOU.  I prefer an old school rock pit.  Its cool to see the different styles

20 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Whatever works for YOU.  I prefer an old school rock pit.  Its cool to see the different styles

I would aswell.house i just purchased has a ashphalt slad prob 10'x10' in center of lawn.tree roots lifted up sides.not sure if there was a shed there at one point???Tis only reason im going a barrel or i would much rather go rock.gotta put the slab to use some how!will take pics tomorrow of it

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jdubs said:

Serious masonry work right there! :good:

Ya, and that’s his side job, full time school teacher . Works 4 to 10 after school  during school year and full time summers .

• Like 1

20 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

I would aswell.house i just purchased has a ashphalt slad prob 10'x10' in center of lawn.tree roots lifted up sides.not sure if there was a shed there at one point???Tis only reason im going a barrel or i would much rather go rock.gotta put the slab to use some how!will take pics tomorrow of it

Sorry sideways pics.neighbor nextdoor said lady had table n chairs there.will be nice pit spot.already have limbs from pruning ready to burn up.hopefully getting rid of the 2 pines at some point

20190609_175656.jpg