Booze Of Choice These Days............

Lawdwaz

8 minutes ago, philoshop said:

I became spoiled in Kentucky. Now it's Old Milwaukee beer unless a friend shows up with serious bourbon from Buffalo Trace. I have little interest in anything else, and can't afford to buy it.

I do hope you’re not spoiled on Old Milwaukee.  Funny story on old mil. 7th grade I started playing #1 spot on HS golf team. The seniors on the team were having a party and invited me. I had 2 old swill and remember listening to The Talking heads they had playing. After the 2nd beer the night was a blur lol. 

I've have really been digging lock house vodka. It's so smooth. It's always nice to support local products. It's distilled in buffalo! I like to mix with grapefruit. It's fantastic after a long hot day. Don't worry the hot days are a coming.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Ive all but stopped drinking lately, but heres my list when I do...

-Beam Fire and homemade hard cider

-Crown Apple and 7Up

-Skyy and cranberry (only when I have my period)

-Crown on the rocks

-Blue Light (or whatever beer is available)

-Shine, but only from select sources

Holy crap.........nice to see you still HAVE a list. :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I only drink good beer, 4799311966d76291be9984ef7a771d29.jpg

When I’m on night I usually enjoy a grey goose and lemonade or cranberry in the shower before bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the shower, WTF does THAT mean?  I hope she's drinking too!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, philoshop said:

I became spoiled in Kentucky. Now it's Old Milwaukee beer unless a friend shows up with serious bourbon from Buffalo Trace. I have little interest in anything else, and can't afford to buy it.

You are one guy (others too) I'd like to meet someday.  I'll buy the hooch when we do hook up some day......

• Like 3

You’ve never had a shower drink!?

Next time you have had a long day working or playing grab your favorite beer, make sure it’s nice and cold and go take a shower.

Wash your head. Have a drink. Rinse your head have a drink. Wash your body have a drink. Rinse you body... well you get the idea. If you time it out perfectly you will run out of beer the same time you get done getting clean.

You’re welcome.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Next time you have had a long day working or playing grab your favorite beer, make sure it’s nice and cold and go take a shower.

Wash your head. Have a drink. Rinse your head have a drink. Wash your body have a drink. Rinse you body... well you get the idea. If you time it out perfectly you will run out of beer the same time you get done getting clean.

You’re welcome.

Thanks for no pics !! 

I had a gf years ago that could hold my beer between her boobs in the shower. That count ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thanks for no pics !! 
I had a gf years ago that could hold my beer between her boobs in the shower. That count ? 

I’m glad you brought this up. I’m editing the final cut of the step by step instructional video as we speak!

And yes of course that counts. Question is could you drink from it when..... nevermind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

You’re welcome.

LOL!!

Sure I've carried a beer or gin & tonic up to the shower after a brutal day but never brought INTO the shower.  Just my luck I'd get a half a suirt of Head & Shoulders in and then be farting bubbles for a day or two.  I'll leave it on the vanity until the job is done.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jameson Black Barrel is always first choice, my wife got me a bottle for our anniversary recently because it’s $50+ and I wouldn’t open my wallet . Lol

Other than that rum and coke, gin, martinis, and manhattans. 

I very rarely drink beer and don’t drink much anyway. 

Oh yea, If you’ve never had a shower beer you’re missing out, problem is if I have a shower beer after a night shift I’m up to pee by 10 so I fill my was yeti now my Rtic cup with ice and half vodka half lemonade or cranberry and get in a hot shower with it, your first one will be life changing!

• Like 3

I don't do hard liquor much anymore. I like a cold beer though. In the old days my favorite mixed was a Bloody Mary Extra Hot ( I mean HOT ). As for shooters, when I was young, anything went. I would say my favorite was a tie between JD and Wild Turkey. I was also a fan of Canadian Club 100 proof.

I am breaking the rules I have for camping, and damning the pancreatitis, I am taking a small bottle of E&J to have with the last of the nice cigars the fiancée got me for my birthday. It will be my wedding night, so I am going to enjoy it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Moho81 said:

You’re welcome.

Every now and then I'll fill the whirlpool tub with the hottest water I can stand and enjoy a good cold beer.  Only thing to top that is the gf bringing me a second cold brew wearing nothing but a smile. :)

• Like 3

Mostly stick with beer, more times than not Bud Light. If someone else is buying or I'm feeling wealthy, it's Heineken.

If I'm out on the town, it's usually gin & tonic. I get the taste for whiskey sometimes in the winter, especially if I'm at a deer camp, usually Old Grandad if I can find it, if not, some sort of bourbon, I'm not fussy, usually add a little 7-Up to it.

But rarely go over my limit, nothing I hate worse than a hangover.:bad:

22 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Every now and then I'll fill the whirlpool tub with the hottest water I can stand and enjoy a good cold beer.  Only thing to top that is the gf bringing me a second cold brew wearing nothing but a smile. :)

pics of this gf. or it didn't happen

• Haha 2