Outdoor 3D range in New York or long island ?

OneShotTony913

Suffolk Archers is a members-only operation. They run some public events; usually one a month.

Does Blue Mtn require Westcherster County residency? I haven't been there in a few years but I thought the gun range was residents-only.

27 minutes ago, Bobonli said:

Suffolk Archers is a members-only operation. They run some public events; usually one a month.

Does Blue Mtn require Westcherster County residency? I haven't been there in a few years but I thought the gun range was residents-only.

Suffolk archers is members only, but members can bring as many guests as they like at any time so you can always plan something out. Blue mountain does not require residency for either the gun range or archery course, but there is a discount if you have some type of westchester resident parks pass. 

• 1 month later...

TONY!!! where ya been , Thrill of the hunt you know where splish splash is right there its really cool its a game they set up post white ,blue, red ,and yellow and you stand in front of the post and hit all the animals with what ever color is in front of it, you  stand behind of the white post and hit all the animals with the white dot in front  of it. I took the old man clint from proline there I think you might have met him .

Long Island Shooting Range in Ridge, just off the Wm Floyd Pkway, has 3d targets and traditional targets for a small fee. Not too shabby. Tic prevention required.

Cedar Creek is an 80 yard public range in a county park. 3d specifically prohibited as is anything that resembles an animal. Bring your own target. Free. There's a club that uses it most afternoons and all damn day on Saturdays. My advice is to go there during off hours: early in the morning or late afternoon.