Still haven't heard a gobble...

wooly

29 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

Congrats Matt! You must have learned a thing or two from your sis, huh? LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hmmmm..I'd like to learn a thing or two from  Sis, also.....OOOPS  !!  Can't talk like that anymore since I am a newlywed....

• Haha 2

Congrats Bro!!!  You're a amazing hunter and brother!!  No one else I'd rather hunt with, every trip in the woods hunting with you is always an adventure... priceless!  Can't wait for this coming weekends hunt again!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, dalo143 said:

Congrats Bro!!!  You're a amazing hunter and brother!!  No one else I'd rather hunt with, every trip in the woods hunting with you is always an adventure... priceless!  Can't wait for this coming weekends hunt again!

Awwwwwe shucks.... I'm just being nice to you because you drag my deer out,lol

Hopefully they'll be fired up this coming weekend cuz these have been some boring ass hunts lately!

You still haven't seen the full spring show yet that we get all stupid about each spring! That will get you hooked for sure!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys!

I forgot I took this pic of the crop contents. This thing was LOADED with beech seeds and sprouts!

Was wondering why we weren't seeing much action around the fields this year. Apparently they're feasting in the timber right now until the dandelions and grasshoppers come out!

Just thought I'd share that if any of you guys are dealing with a similar situation.

DSC_0099.JPG.37abab340f368588708011e9ccc19ffe.JPG

• Like 9