2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

Got a great game on tap tonight, with the Red Sox at the Yankees! Some bad blood between these two powerhouses, during their last matchup in Boston. Should be a great series, to see who leads the AL east, when it's over!

And look for Biz on the big screen, as he will be there, with beer in hand!!!  I think he will be in the Judge's Chamber, in RF. Cheering on his hero!!!................hehehe

Let's Go Yankees!!!

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

Got a great game on tap tonight, with the Red Sox at the Yankees! Some bad blood between these two powerhouses, during their last matchup in Boston. Should be a great series, to see who leads the AL east, when it's over!
 And look for Biz on the big screen, as he will be there, with beer in hand!!!  I think he will be in the Judge's Chamber, in RF. Cheering on his hero!!!................hehehe
Let's Go Yankees!!!

Left field foul pole in 200 level actually. Had a chance to sit in a luxury suite with free food and wine but the guy only had 1 free ticket for me, so I’d rather sit in regular seats and get rowdy with my other friends.

I’ll be at Stan’s Sports Bar at 545pm in Pedroia Jersey if anyone else is going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

1st pitch homer by Betts. I’ll catch it

You'll be sitting in a good spot to catch one from AJ too!  Have fun at the game Biz!

Betts ties it up. It ain't over till it's over! Good game!

Stanton doesn’t know how to slide? Yanks sloppy tonight on both side of ball.

Can’t believe we are in this game still.

In your wildest imagination did you think the Yanks would catch the Sox after that 17-2 start...on May 8?!?! Unbelievable. Going to be a dogfight for five months! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes I did. Just like Sox made up 7 games last year like nothing. If Price is out long term, it may not be a dogfight but all we gotta do is get in the playoffs where I think with Sale and Porcello we could Make a run. We also have a former MVP and career .300 hitter coming back in Pedroia. Guy hit great last year with 1 hand and .318 in 2016. I’m confident when he comes back, he will be a huge boost offensively and defensively.

Separately, I’m very concerned that we cant get Betts on long term deal. He may end up getting a Harper-like deal. 2015-2018, Betts is much better overall according to WAR (I agree) and better defensively as well.

• Like 1