2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

Love this Torres kid! Already breaking long time Yankees records. Some say he's the next Jeter, or Yankee great. I say, let the kid play for a few more years, and see where he shakes out. He does have all the tools to be a great one. We'll see.

For sure, there is some outstanding young talent, playing now for the Sox and Yanks! As a lifetime fan of the game, this is as good as it gets folks!

Right now throughout baseball, there are some exciting  players to watch. Even at my local single A level, at Joe Bruno stadium, with the Valley Cats. These are the 'good ol' days', for baseball! 

• Like 1

Love this Torres kid! Already breaking long time Yankees records. Some say he's the next Jeter, or Yankee great. I say, let the kid play for a few more years, and see where he shakes out. He does have all the tools to be a great one. We'll see.
For sure, there is some outstanding young talent, playing now for the Sox and Yanks! As a lifetime fan of the game, this is as good as it gets folks!
Right now throughout baseball, there are some exciting  players to watch. Even at my local single A level, at Joe Bruno stadium, with the Valley Cats. These are the 'good ol' days', for baseball! 

Good point. Once he puts in 3-4 great years in a row, then it means something. Great start to young career tho. Starting young and playing well allows you to become superstar at 25 like Betts who’s in 5th year already. A guy like Judge started MLB so late that it’s tough for him to put up huge career numbers just for lack of time to do it

Funny story, All my buddies are diehard Yankees fans and my 1 friend hit me up last night saying Gleyber has 9HR in 27 games so 1 every 3 games not even Betts can do that lol. But he was Wrong! Betts has 17 in 47 so 1 in every 2.8 games! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yanks lineup today?? McNeil as DH , why not Austin?? He was hot and then had to sit when Bird came back.  And Boone moving Torres to middle of the lineup is a great idea just maybe not today vs Verlander.  I like Sanchez hitting third, should be him or even Torres if he stays at pace.  Would like to see Gardner, Torres, Sanchez, Judge, Stanton, Bird, Gregorious, etc.   

This kid pitching today has some stuff but not command.  Is he out there for experience cause they think beating Verlander  is a fluke with any starter,...

Yanks lineup today?? McNeil as DH , why not Austin?? He was hot and then had to sit when Bird came back.  And Boone moving Torres to middle of the lineup is a great idea just maybe not today vs Verlander.  I like Sanchez hitting third, should be him or even Torres if he stays at pace.  Would like to see Gardner, Torres, Sanchez, Judge, Stanton, Bird, Gregorious, etc.   
This kid pitching today has some stuff but not command.  Is he out there for experience cause they think beating Verlander  is a fluke with any starter,...

Finally Didi back to the 7th, but once again pitching wins out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk