2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Better Stats don’t lie. Rather better numbers than a guy who gets a hit only 24% of the time like Stanton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Leave Stanton alone!  Ya boo bird.

This last week he seems to have lit a fire under his a$$!  Bout time!  Will see how long it lasts. But if this guy catches fire for the next half of the season, the Yanks will really pile up the runs.

Hey! Leave Stanton alone!  Ya boo bird.

This last week he seems to have lit a fire under his a$$!  Bout time!  Will see how long it lasts. But if this guy catches fire for the next half of the season, the Yanks will really pile up the runs.

Runs are great for winning games in regular seasons. But in the playoffs, you need pitching when only top Starters are throwing. You aren’t facing 4 and 5 starters of bad teams in October. Maybe trade Stanton for a SP? Yanks as is, will get SMOKED by Astros or Sox in October. Yanks rotation is worse than last year, Sox and Astros got better.

Runs are great for winning games in regular seasons. But in the playoffs, you need pitching when only top Starters are throwing. You aren’t facing 4 and 5 starters of bad teams in October. Maybe trade Stanton for a SP? Yanks as is, will get SMOKED by Astros or Sox in October. Yanks rotation is worse than last year, Sox and Astros got better.

Runs are always great. Like the two run HR El Gary just hit to tie this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yanks 3/3 with Boston, 5/2 with Houston   

That means nothing. I’m sure they faced pitchers they will never see in playoffs. Playoffs are a totally different game.

But we got Day Baseball today!

Yanks at 1pm and Sox at 1pm

I’m sensing a Sheffield/Florial for Degrom deal with the NY Baseball Mets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea they could use DeGrom or JBJ to pitch? He threw the fastest throw from OF the other night. 103.4 mph

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea it’s bad. Of Guys who qualify for batting title, I think only Chris Davis is worse than JBJ then Gary Sanchez and Joey Gallo?

Sanchez who leads all catchers in HR and RBI? That Gary? Youre more in love with him than you were with Judge last year lol

Sanchez who leads all catchers in HR and RBI? That Gary? Youre more in love with him than you were with Judge last year lol

Yes, how many other qualified hitters are under .200? Maybe Gallo is over?