2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

9 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Rosario t shirt night and Busta Rhymes post game concert. Lines are massive 2 hours before game.

20931bb21a8ddd7023ae2a8bb2471c81.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busta Ryhmes concert ?! You sporting a red or blue bandanna for bloods or crypts ?  You hear a  ratt a tatt tatt stay low to the ground and throw your gang signs and hope for the best 

Busta Ryhmes concert ?! You sporting a red or blue bandanna for bloods or crypts ?  You hear a  ratt a tatt tatt stay low to the ground and throw your gang signs and hope for the best 

Fall back bruh!

• Like 1

Sanchez won’t be building on that stellar average for 3-4 weeks. Groin. Like Romine better any hoo

This is a blessing for Yanks. Now they don’t have to deal with benching Sanchez etc. they get to play romine everyday and no stress.

• Like 1

National league baseball is garbage. Get the DH. Come at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tell that to Max Scherzer! He’s got a higher avg than anyone on the Yanks!

yanks leading the league.  And 25/9 against teams with a winning record.  Still want them to pickup a starter.  But want them to always pickup a starter!  

How about those Red Sox?

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

cant wait for the playoffs!  Hope the Sox make it past the play in game!  lol 

It is crazy that one team or the other, with 100+ wins, will play a one game playoff. One and done if you have a bad game. But the battle these two teams are putting up is amazing and good for baseball.  Each time the Yanks and Sox meet, for the remainder of the season, will be like a playoff game!

Let's Go Yankees!

• Like 1

One thing I will hand the Yankees is they really know how to develop their players.  Other than Torres, none of their core was every that highly regarded coming out of the minors.  I don't think any of them ever broke top 20 prospects list at their time of reaching the majors.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Elmo said:

One thing I will hand the Yankees is they really know how to develop their players.  Other than Torres, none of their core was every that highly regarded coming out of the minors.  I don't think any of them ever broke top 20 prospects list at their time of reaching the majors.

I think theyre going to unload the farm for Snell from Tampa Bay. I was listening to the talking heads on MLB radio all day in the car

Edited by The_Real_TCIII
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I think theyre going to unload the farm for Snell from Tampa Bay. I was listening to the talking heads on MLB radio all day in the car

Lol was just gonna post that they need Snell.  Def need another starter.  

Should be a good weekend series with the Sox.  Last games of season with Sox too.   The division might be decided there.  Should be fun. 

20 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Lol was just gonna post that they need Snell.  Def need another starter.  

Should be a good weekend series with the Sox.  Last games of season with Sox too.   The division might be decided there.  Should be fun. 

Snell is nasty.

Sox and Yanks play at least 3 more series though.  Loooong ways to go.