2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

Looking forward to a good series, but I'm not buying the Yanks as a kid with a slingshot.

It’s a 50/50 toss up. I think Game 1 is a must for us with Sale. I don’t like our odds if I show up to Fenway for game 2 and Sox have backs again the wall with Price on the mound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It’s a 50/50 toss up. I think Game 1 is a must for us with Sale. I don’t like our odds if I show up to Fenway for game 2 and Sox have backs again the wall with Price on the mound.

Sox are 3/1 to win the WS, Yanks 10/1

On 8/16/2018 at 10:35 PM, grampy said:

This Yankees team has no spark or drive at all. Not going anywhere.  To lose 2 out of 3 to TB at home, this time of year, is not good. Pitching is down the toilet. Yet Boone continues to paint a rosy picture. I don't want to look at his picture any more this year. They will be lucky, to even get the chance, to lose a one game wildcard. 

I'm happy my prediction was wrong, as most of my predictions usually are!  Unlike Biz.

Anything can happen from this point. Hoping for a great series with Boston.

Go Yankees!

20 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Judge went to concert last night with Oakland A’s players. I miss the old MLB days where players didn’t hang out with opponents

I remember Peterson and Kekich from the good MLB days. Biggest trade of the year.64546493_th5EAVSRV2(3).jpg.e1afde1a322e8ec18569cc4ffafa237b.jpg

Eckersley had me laughing last night when he commented on the strike zone for the A's pitching staff. He kept saying " I gotta have that ". 

He always says that during Red Sox games. He filled in this year a lot for Remy (cancer). That’s his favorite line.

3 hours ago, Water Rat said:

Eckersley had me laughing last night when he commented on the strike zone for the A's pitching staff. He kept saying " I gotta have that ". 

There was a pretty bad ball 4 call on Severino but we got it back on a Stanton AB if I remember correctly. Eck said it both times and he was right

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This Brewers/Rockies game is wild.

The girl behind home in white has great cans.

4 playoff games tomorrow! What a day

Must be a man thing because thats 1st thing i noticed was that girl in white left of home plate. What a game, walk off for brewers.

Must be a man thing because thats 1st thing i noticed was that girl in white left of home plate. What a game, walk off for brewers.

She’s gotta go viral soon. Smart girl wearing the low cut shirt knowing she’d be on national TV for 4 hours.

This Brewers/Rockies game is wild.

The girl behind home in white has great cans.

4 playoff games tomorrow! What a day

How do you...yeah YOU especially, not share a pic of such a site?!?
Come on man!!!