2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

Did anyone see Counsell pull his starter after 1 batter in the first inning in today’s NLCS ? Completely threw off Roberts right handed line up. I don’t ever remember seeing that before. 

And now Miley will start again next game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great game. I’ve been watching baseball since 5pm. Congrats Biz -R -OWorld..... maybe you can close it out tomorrow against Verlander. It won’t be easy though.

Verlander is nearly unbeatable and who knows who can even pitch for us tomorrow. But gotta hope Astros are demoralized and we finish it off tomorrow.

Terrorist Beard Price On 3 days Rest

Vs.

Kate Upton’s FckBoy

I saw Verlander’s final start in a Tigers uniform. I yelled a lot of profanities at him about Kate before his start at Fenway. Sox shelled him and he got traded to Astros. Hope he remembers me tonight.

72e667f340efd5edf7e5eeaa06a5ec03.jpg

Terrorist Beard Price On 3 days Rest

Vs.

Kate Upton’s FckBoy

I saw Verlander’s final start in a Tigers uniform. I yelled a lot of profanities at him about Kate before his start at Fenway. Sox shelled him and he got traded to Astros. Hope he remembers me tonight.

72e667f340efd5edf7e5eeaa06a5ec03.jpg

• Haha 1

That's actually quite funny!!  LOL   It seems like a lot of athletes these days have these terrorist like beards.  What the hell is up with that?   They all look like such idiots.

I agree. It’s ugly. Lebron, Harden, even some white guys have it (Kimbrel, etc)

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I agree. It’s ugly. Lebron, Harden, even some white guys have it (Kimbrel, etc)

Watching these bearded guys is like watching a game played in the Middle East league.  The Afghanistan Sheep Herders VS. Pakistan Camel Jockeys.  I was thinking of using a different name instead of "Herders" for the Afghanistan team, but I want to keep things clean here.  LOL

• Like 1

Watching these bearded guys is like watching a game played in the Middle East league.  The Afghanistan Sheep Herders VS. Pakistan Camel Jockeys.  I was thinking of using a different name instead of "Herders" for the Afghanistan team, but I want to keep things clean here.  LOL

This is all part of the “let’s NOT be the Yankees” movement. Haters hate in funny ways!!!

• Like 1

Hey ....that Verlander guy can throw the ball pretty good...why isn’t he a yankee?

Verlander 14-1 in September/October for Astros. I’m sick of his shit. Kate needs a breast reduction anyway.