2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

Drilling the lead off hitter takes your own pitchers ability to pitch inside away as well. If the Brewer game gets out of hand I guarantee Machado is wearing a pitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed which is why it is strategic. You need to decide if that play is worth it to hamstring your own pitcher as well. If they have a stud arm on the mound and your arm is so-so it is worth the risky take away a spot the opposition can’t pick and try to turn it into a HR derby(granted you need the horses for that too!).

Kelly was clearly sending a message that the Sox declined to receive(good for them). Sox have been real quiet about that but don’t think they forgot ....still in the back pocket for when they need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

NO WAY!!! fan never reached over!!

Thank god for Betts. No other RF gets a glove on that ball. Probably would have caught it if not for fan, but shocked they didn’t say HR

Thank god for Betts. No other RF gets a glove on that ball. Probably would have caught it if not for fan, but shocked they didn’t say HR

Judge would have caught it without jumping.

Betts gets hit with a breaking ball, pulls back a HR, and crappy complains about a call in a game that he isn't watching and doesn't care about.  

I’m in this one once Biz told me we have HBP in 1st inning

ab4d58644960bcaa4e10b0afeab87c87.jpg
Hell of a play by Bergman