2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

Did Kemp really just hit a HR? Wow!
Wait! I just found Usual Suspects on TV...sorry boys- great movie!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sox tied it back up.

Anything can happen in playoffs. The worst hitter in MLB Vasquez hit more homers in Bronx in those 2 playoff games than all the Yanks combined. Jackie Bradley has 7RBI this series.

I’m watching the game and seeing Nolan Ryan sitting there brings back memories. One of my favorite players growing up along with Buddy Harrelson.  Ryan threw 7 no hitters and 12 one hitters and 18 two hitters. 5714 strikeouts. He once threw over 200 pitches in one game.You’ll never see that again. 

I’m watching the game and seeing Nolan Ryan sitting there brings back memories. One of my favorite players growing up along with Buddy Harrelson.  Ryan threw 7 no hitters and 12 one hitters and 18 two hitters. 5714 strikeouts. He once threw over 200 pitches in one game.You’ll never see that again. 

Yea he was a stud!

Looks like the Red Sox win tonight and Verlander wins game 5 and than Sale closes it out in game 6. But I’ve been wrong many times. 

This game is far from over. But a win tonight would be huge. Our bullpen is surprisingly a lot of critics