grampy

2018 Baseball Thread

Yeah..... I wouldn’t have brought in Kimbrel in the 8th. Not after seeing him implode in the postseason. 

Did anyone see Counsell pull his starter after 1 batter in the first inning in today’s NLCS ? Completely threw off Roberts right handed line up. I don’t ever remember seeing that before. 

Did anyone see Counsell pull his starter after 1 batter in the first inning in today’s NLCS ? Completely threw off Roberts right handed line up. I don’t ever remember seeing that before. 

And now Miley will start again next game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Reddick just saved 3 runs in the 9th. Wow.

This is one of the craziest playoff games I have seen in a long time.

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

And now Miley will start again next game?

Yeah I think so. 

Every game in playoffs Kimbrel has been bad.

Great game. I’ve been watching baseball since 5pm. Congrats Biz -R -OWorld..... maybe you can close it out tomorrow against Verlander. It won’t be easy though.

Great game. I’ve been watching baseball since 5pm. Congrats Biz -R -OWorld..... maybe you can close it out tomorrow against Verlander. It won’t be easy though.

Verlander is nearly unbeatable and who knows who can even pitch for us tomorrow. But gotta hope Astros are demoralized and we finish it off tomorrow.

Terrorist Beard Price On 3 days Rest

Vs.

Kate Upton’s FckBoy

I saw Verlander’s final start in a Tigers uniform. I yelled a lot of profanities at him about Kate before his start at Fenway. Sox shelled him and he got traded to Astros. Hope he remembers me tonight.

72e667f340efd5edf7e5eeaa06a5ec03.jpg

Terrorist Beard Price On 3 days Rest

Vs.

Kate Upton’s FckBoy

I saw Verlander’s final start in a Tigers uniform. I yelled a lot of profanities at him about Kate before his start at Fenway. Sox shelled him and he got traded to Astros. Hope he remembers me tonight.

72e667f340efd5edf7e5eeaa06a5ec03.jpg

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Terrorist Beard Price

That's actually quite funny!!  LOL   It seems like a lot of athletes these days have these terrorist like beards.  What the hell is up with that?   They all look like such idiots.

That's actually quite funny!!  LOL   It seems like a lot of athletes these days have these terrorist like beards.  What the hell is up with that?   They all look like such idiots.

I agree. It’s ugly. Lebron, Harden, even some white guys have it (Kimbrel, etc)

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I agree. It’s ugly. Lebron, Harden, even some white guys have it (Kimbrel, etc)

Watching these bearded guys is like watching a game played in the Middle East league.  The Afghanistan Sheep Herders VS. Pakistan Camel Jockeys.  I was thinking of using a different name instead of "Herders" for the Afghanistan team, but I want to keep things clean here.  LOL

• Like 1

Watching these bearded guys is like watching a game played in the Middle East league.  The Afghanistan Sheep Herders VS. Pakistan Camel Jockeys.  I was thinking of using a different name instead of "Herders" for the Afghanistan team, but I want to keep things clean here.  LOL

This is all part of the “let’s NOT be the Yankees” movement. Haters hate in funny ways!!!

• Like 1

Hey ....that Verlander guy can throw the ball pretty good...why isn’t he a yankee?

Hey ....that Verlander guy can throw the ball pretty good...why isn’t he a yankee?

Verlander 14-1 in September/October for Astros. I’m sick of his shit. Kate needs a breast reduction anyway.

30 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Probably doesn't want to be forced to shave. 

Kate is preggo, so no reduction happening there.

6 hours ago, crappyice said:

This is all part of the “let’s NOT be the Yankees” movement. Haters hate in funny ways!!!

I have a hunting beard AND I hate the Yankees.  Like Moog, my beard has multifocus.

Had Verlander on ropes and Betts didn’t come through.

Price shockingly 2 scoreless innings.

Make that 3 scoreless ......

97.3% of statistics are made up
Semper Fi !

Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver !

Price had his highest inning pitch count in the 4th . He's determined ! Sox need to get at Verlander . 

97.3% of statistics are made up
Semper Fi !

Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver !

Make that 3 scoreless ......

5! We need to tack on runs though. Our bullpen has pitched every game this series