grampy

2018 Baseball Thread

Atta boy BIZ!!! You did it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betts and Benny both hit under .225 and Chris Sale didn’t win a game. Yet we smoke Astros in 5 games. Wow!

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Now please don’t pitch Price again and go shoot that 8 pointer!

Now I don’t have to watch game 6 on my phone at a wedding Saturday. I’ll shoot the 8pt next weekend 27/28

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Incredible performance to wipe out that Astros team, respect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Congrats to the Red Sox and Tommy Biz!  Only fitting that they play for the championship with the way they have played this year.

It's all going your way now buddy! Sox will win the world series. You will shoot that big buck this season. And the Mrs, will start carrying little Biz this winter!

• Like 1

Congrats to the Red Sox and Tommy Biz!  Only fitting that they play for the championship with the way they have played this year.
It's all going your way now buddy! Sox will win the world series. You will shoot that big buck this season. And the Mrs, will start carrying little Biz this winter!

All sounds good and a Chiefs super bowl too?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

All sounds good and a Chiefs super bowl too?

IDK........now you're pushing it!        :dontknow:         grin.......

You are on a roll though. Stop and play Mega today. Cause hey,.....ya never know!

• Like 1

IDK........now you're pushing it!        :dontknow:         grin.......
You are on a roll though. Stop and play Mega today. Cause hey,.....ya never know!

I’m on the roll the opposite way in other things. First splitting my head open, now heating issues in house. The $1B mega would be nice though.

Bregman is one heck of a player.  I hope he learned his lesson about trolling the Red Sox though.  Evoldi was a huge factor and Bregman was carefully contained by Sox pitching.  Even better was Cora's all business response.  

I hate the Dodgers, especially that dirty, non- hustling Machado.  Kinda hope they win the NL just so the Sox can beat them.

• Like 1

Bregman is one heck of a player.  I hope he learned his lesson about trolling the Red Sox though.  Evoldi was a huge factor and Bregman was carefully contained by Sox pitching.  Even better was Cora's all business response.  
I hate the Dodgers, especially that dirty, non- hustling Machado.  Kinda hope they win the NL just so the Sox can beat them.

Agree with all. Didn’t like Hinch’s move of Bregman to leadoff spot. Went 0-9 there. I would have stayed with Springer

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Agree with all. Didn’t like Hinch’s move of Bregman to leadoff spot. Went 0-9 there. I would have stayed with Springer

The move seemed to backfire on Hinch.  They were pitching around him before.  Once he got in the leadoff spot, they went after him, even though he had men on base.  He almost sunk the Sox a couple times.  Scary part is that he's only going to get better.

So glad they won last night.  Now Sale can rest up and get ready for Game 1!

The move seemed to backfire on Hinch.  They were pitching around him before.  Once he got in the leadoff spot, they went after him, even though he had men on base.  He almost sunk the Sox a couple times.  Scary part is that he's only going to get better.

So glad they won last night.  Now Sale can rest up and get ready for Game 1!

Yup long layoff. Wonder if they go Sale, Price, Porcello, Eovaldi or flip flop Porcello and Eovaldi? Guess it depends on if they use Porcello/Eovaldi in 8th inning of game 1 and/or 2

He’s trolling Yanks hard