2018 Baseball Thread

grampy

You would think they could sit on the Rich Hill's fastball, but it aint that easy.

Nope. Worst team in all of MlB vs LH breaking pitches. It showed again tonight.

Made my decision to hunt tomorrow easy. Gnite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk about a 5am surprise. Dodgers were 54-0 when leading by 4 runs this year and Sox came back to win.

Literally the first pitches I have missed live of any Sox playoff game this century. I probably watch 130 games a year easy. Maybe the hunting gods are on my side!

Price starts game 5. His chance to erase all his postseason demons. Plus it’s better that he pitches in the NL park. I wish him luck. Chris Sale to start game 6 at home if necessary.  Clayton Kershaw becomes a free agent after the World Series. I suspect the Yankees to make a HUGE attempt to sign him. Rams look to stay undefeated tonight against the Packers. 

Price starts game 5. His chance to erase all his postseason demons. Plus it’s better that he pitches in the NL park. I wish him luck. Chris Sale to start game 6 at home if necessary.  Clayton Kershaw becomes a free agent after the World Series. I suspect the Yankees to make a HUGE attempt to sign him. Rams look to stay undefeated tonight against the Packers. 

Price already erased demons. Hopefully he can do it again.

If Price wins, he’s 2-0 in World Series plus the relief appearance I guess he wins WS MVP?

Who would have ever thought he’d win MVP after I booed him off field 3 weeks ago in playoffs vs Yanks

I'm not sure I understand the reasoning for starting Price.  Is Sale not healthy?  Price is better at home than on the road.  
I hope he pitches well, but I can't say it makes sense to me.  
Steve Pearce might be my pick for series MVP.  
Just one more win!

Pearce only 2 hits (last night). Sale must not be healthy and they don’t want him to bat. I’m Thinking if we get lead, we’ll see Sale throw 1 inning of relief

Price might be better at home than on the road , but you have to consider it’s a NL park (no dh). It would be a huge boost to his psyche to get the clinching win of the World Series. Best to have Sale pitch game 6 at home. Possibly 1 inning tonight in a clinching scenario. He certainly looked pumped up in the dugout last night. Devers said he scared him. Lol

• Like 1

I think the NL park thing is overblown.  I think they are just covering up for an injured and somewhat ineffective Sale.  I feel bad for him.  He was supposed to the ace and lead the way.  

I agree that he will pitch in relief if the Sox get a lead.  It would be great if Price was lights out, but not how I would draw it up if I had a choice.  

Sale must be broken if he isn't taking the hill.  He was going ballistic in the dugout.  His teammates wouldn't even look at him.  Hope his shoulder woes aren't a long time issue.  I love the way he goes about pitching in Boston.

I think the NL park thing is overblown.  I think they are just covering up for an injured and somewhat ineffective Sale.  I feel bad for him.  He was supposed to the ace and lead the way.  
I agree that he will pitch in relief if the Sox get a lead.  It would be great if Price was lights out, but not how I would draw it up if I had a choice.  
Sale must be broken if he isn't taking the hill.  He was going ballistic in the dugout.  His teammates wouldn't even look at him.  Hope his shoulder woes aren't a long time issue.  I love the way he goes about pitching in Boston.

If we can win the WS with Sale only winning 1 game the entire postseason, that’s a great sign for this team. Because if he’s healthy in coming years, we have a true chance to win again very soon