It's a race........Beat The Spammer

Lawdwaz

I'm thinking the FBI is tracking them down as we speak here..........they've been reported and from what my insiders have said, piece o cake and soon to be in the hoosegow.

Edited by Lawdwaz

2 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Fake college degrees for sale?

Apparently my marriage license with my wife I bought here is bunk. I’ll soon be sending y’all wedding invites from Natalie Portman and I. Top notch beers ( of course ) ,venison  taco bar with greens , quiche ( man up bitches ),morel mushrooms but apparently nobody can find any this year ,  button buck appetizers, but still working on the complete menu   I just ask at the head table no discussion of full inclusion of Xbows, AR’s , .223 good caliber for deer , best bait for Sasquatch, PA chest girth / weight deer chart , what’s in that hole , year round coyote season , when the f is the yelling host reopening , dang mountain bikers messed up my turkey hunt , this beer sucks ,how old is this deer ,    Feel free to add what I missed coming from a dude who post a pic of him wearing a pink bunny suit.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Apparently my marriage license with my wife I bought here is bunk. I’ll soon be sending y’all wedding invites from Natalie Portman and I. Top notch beers ( of course ) ,venison  taco bar with greens , quiche ( man up bitches ),morel mushrooms but apparently nobody can find any this year ,  button buck appetizers, but still working on the complete menu   I just ask at the head table no discussion of full inclusion of Xbows, AR’s , .223 good caliber for deer , best bait for Sasquatch, PA chest girth / weight deer chart , what’s in that hole , year round coyote season , when the f is the yelling host reopening , dang mountain bikers messed up my turkey hunt , this beer sucks ,how old is this deer ,    Feel free to add what I missed coming from a dude who post a pic of him wearing a pink bunny suit.  

ok the bachelor party is already being planned.  We are all gonna dress in pink bunny suits and invite Mila Kunis as the stripper dressed as a squatch. Then there will be "roast" turkey feathers for each member to speak and the topics are all the above.  But we will have plenty of PBR on tap for you. lol 

But even though it is Natalie, my truck will be outside and full of gas in case you change your mind (come to your senses) on marriage, and decide to live in sin with Mila.  (she also has a lifetime supply of bourbon!) 

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

Only if its at the Goat

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Arcade Hunter said:

Holy crap... they abducted First Light !

No, he cut and pasted that off the Chinese restaurant menu he ordered from last night.  That's Chinese for Chop Suey.   Wasn't too great according to First Light.  He wasn't abducted, just spending more time than he'd like in the bathroom this morning!  LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you to Fasteddie and the crew! You folks tend to keep it pretty sanitized around here..

I mentioned before that one of the bigger sites I'm on has a requirement that every new user post in an introductory forum before being allowed to post in the general forums (fora). It doesn't keep the spam away, but it keeps it contained. And it's also a welcoming section for newcomers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bowshotmuzzleloader said:

If you have an ACP panel you should be able to ban a specific IP address in board settings even though you are not required to to approve a member and also look at the spammers IP address..

We do ban spammers , but it's after the fact . We do not have a tool to check someone before they join . Once we see the crap posted , we are able to ban an individual / IP address and delete their posts .