This is one of three blinds I plan on having installed for next season,, I had one similar to this years back and loved it..

Its just loosely put together so I could get heights for windows, it will be painted brown inside and out and thinking of plexiglass windows that are tinted and that are hinged and raise, roof will be covered with rubber..

it will be about 15’ when placed, I also got my clover in this weekend and some Last bite food plot seed planted and my pumpkin seeds  have sprouted so in the coming weeks I will update tgis thread for anyone that cares..

704BA5B3-518B-4063-87E3-057B40CF0169.jpeg

• Like 2

This one will be lagged to the tree on the back side and I will use 4”x4” pt post and these feet for the front the bottom is 2”x6” pt and 3/4” pt plywood..

One of the others will be mounted the same way the other will have four legs and stand on its own, Im still working out how to keep the stand alone one from being blown over..

24BB6A79-8240-4D58-B3B7-0773C4C84ECC.jpeg

Ive been thinking, after looking around camp this spring. Our old outside "shitter" just sits there. Since we now have water and plumbing for toilets sinks and showers for several years. Its beginning to settle and lean..

I bet that would make a good and especially cheap gun season blind keeping for out of the weather.. Just modify the "seat" some, and cut a few windows into it. It can be salvageable. lol, instead of just burning it in a bon fire. Paint it up and move it a few hundred yards to a food plot. lol. I may be on to something here..

Dont mind the picture, i snapped a pic of the Crab apple tree then snipped it down to focus on the "new gun house"  

Capture1.PNG