I Can't Buy A Freaking Toy GUN!

Five Seasons

25 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Cabela's won't ship it to NY?

NY State has been enforcing NYC laws statewide and its been illegal to sell replica guns statewide for sometime....NY State sued a bunch of Amazon sellers;

From about a year ago;

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/03/central_ny_toy_maker_among_6_to_settle_with_state_over_fake_guns_that_look_real.html

• Like 1

He can't sit with you with a toy ????? 

Yes he can.

There must be a law, because I started with amazon and they said no, but not why. Figured liberal d-bags, and went to cabelas and the screen cap is what I got. Looks like NY is alone too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY State has been enforcing NYC laws statewide and its been illegal to sell replica guns statewide for sometime....NY State sued a bunch of Amazon sellers;
From about a year ago;
http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/03/central_ny_toy_maker_among_6_to_settle_with_state_over_fake_guns_that_look_real.html

Figures. Good thing for eBay haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I don't think there is a total ban on selling toy guns within the state, is there?   Maybe it's only a ban on shipping them to NYS?   Definitely a stupid law, but I am pretty sure I've seen toy guns being sold at toy sections of some smaller stores in NYS.  From my COLD dead hands will they take my lone ranger pistol and holster that I've had since I was a kid!!