Don't we have anyone else from region 6?

capt_terry

Keep me posted - I would be interested in some help.  I don't do much yote' hunting - I think if I could get a trusted trapper I would be more pleased with that though.

Sure thing. I don't know anyone down your way for trapping.  I'm getting into trapping 'yotes this year as well.  In my opinion they are the main reason for the decrease in deer numbers.  I'm seeing way too many does with no fawns.  I've seen them take more than one fawn, and even a full grown buck in the winter.  So, my mission once deer season is over is to thump on 'yotes.  8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

New guy here and have property in Lorraine Gulf area; used to hunting Hamilton County public land. Love deer, turkey and goose.

Anyone PM me if you have info to help me out, I have had little time to scout any land in the region as of yet.

Have retriever and will travel..

Dan

6K here I think..lol West Amboy. By Happy Valley WMU. I'm finding the areas and WMUs a little confusing,but I think I will manage some how. I'm hoping when I purchase my license,that the seller has all the answers,cause I sure dont.

they will gve you a map to look at and there is one in the regulations guide.