Can't Remember.......

Lawdwaz

Can't remember where I hung one of my trail cams, it's a Browning too!  I've been scratching my head for a couple days..........Sunday I pulled cards from three others but couldn't recall where the fourth on is.

I CAN'T be the only one to have done this, can I?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Can't remember where I hung one of my trail cams, it's a Browning too!  I've been scratching my head for a couple days..........Sunday I pulled cards from three others but couldn't recall where the fourth on is.

I CAN'T be the only one to have done this, can I?

I am with you on this one.  I really doubt mine was stolen, honestly.   I am missing one where I either hung it behind my house, or at my other property....i have looked, and looked, but the problem is at one point behind the house, I would move cams way to often,  without much strategy on why, lol.  Fortunately it was a $35 cam, but it was a great cam.

I completely forgot about a trail cam I had put up the year before and did not remember until the next hunting season ..... and yup the batteries were dead and the SD card was full and even had pictures of me and a couple hunting buddies of mine !  DUH !

• Haha 1

Have walked in circles a few times not remembering where they were.....so I started taking notes in a "keep app" on my phone. Just write the date i put it out.....make of cam...and general location on one of the three properties we hunt.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, use to have 8X cams running on previously owned 60ac property. Had to put an aerial or GPS map on cork board or sheet metal with cam locations noted with pins/magnets. Was very helpful at 1st when I was moving cams around every few weeks to find travel routes. sweet spots, etc.

Us old farts need all the memory help we can get! :pleasantry:

I did it and one of the other guys found it while he was hunting. Now I use OnX to mark them when I hang them.

Speaking of that, I need to go out back and pull my cams this week. We have a very large bear hanging around. He tore up a bunch of stuff in my barn, broke into my chickens and killed them a few nights ago. I hope he hasnt destroyed my trail cams as well.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

I did it and one of the other guys found it while he was hunting. Now I use OnX to mark them when I hang them.

Speaking of that, I need to go out back and pull my cams this week. We have a very large bear hanging around. He tore up a bunch of stuff in my barn, broke into my chickens and killed them a few nights ago. I hope he hasnt destroyed my trail cams as well.

I poured some Honey on your cams . I bet the bear found them . :taunt:

• Haha 2