The Royal Weddin’

Lawdwaz

3 hours ago, Storm914 said:

Actually I heard Harry hunts  

Give me a break...If he did go someone would take him; probably in a limo, someone would carry his gun, load it, and point the game out to him. At best he would point & shoot then walk away leaving someone else to gut and drag. Those people put their pants on just like us...It just happens to be more expensive pants. :kingchris:

• Like 1

I chose to stay home and watch it with the wife (who never gets up that early), rather than go fishing or turkey hunting in the rain.  I thought the black-American preacher gave an excellent sermon - totally focused on Love.  It was a very impressive event that should have many positives from a world-wide perspective.  Certainly, it will strengthen US/Great-Britain relations.   Also, it was great to see all the attention focused on a Christian marriage.   That should deal an impressive setback to other religions and to the secular forces that are still trying to minimize the importance of Jesus Christ, despite the shellacking they took in the last US presidential election.  Finally, the Royalties acceptance of the bi-racial American bride should help quench the racial tensions that continue to flare up from time to time.   Lots of good stuff here.   Turkey sucks and we still have plenty of fish in the freezer anyhow.                 

Edited by wolc123
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Give me a break...If he did go someone would take him; probably in a limo, someone would carry his gun, load it, and point the game out to him. At best he would point & shoot then walk away leaving someone else to gut and drag. Those people put their pants on just like us...It just happens to be more expensive pants. :kingchris:

That doesn’t sound all that bad to me !

well one good thing about this they knocked the KKKKardashians out of the spot light. I cant go on the internet or read a paper or watch tv and hear and see something about them . Okkkkkk ,I am so done I want the letter K taken out of the alphabet .

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I gotta say though, the Kardashians aren’t lazy. They turned a sex tape into a multi billion dollar empire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is the producers and writers that make shows like that work .

They could put anyone in shows like that and make that demographic watch as long as there half way good looking .

6 hours ago, Steve D said:

Acually it would be good for the sport if Harry   could get her to go hunting with him the left would maybe shut the f up about hunting and maybe guns in General if we got some popular women  afro American  celebrity   into  the sport of hunting .

It is the producers and writers that make shows like that work .
They could put anyone in shows like that and make that demographic watch as long as there half way good looking .

They've got clothes, perfumes, jewelry, ridiculously monetized social media, generating $100s of millions of dollars. Now stop making me say positive things about those disgusting people

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Acually it would be good for the sport if Harry   could get her to go hunting with him the left would maybe shut the f up about hunting and maybe guns in General if we got some popular women  afro American  celebrity   into  the sport of hunting .

I would say the odds of him getting her to accept hunting is pretty good.  It looks like he is really into it.  This could be a great way to show the world that hunting does more good than bad for both mankind and wildlife. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I would say the odds of him getting her to accept hunting is pretty good.  It looks like he is really into it.  This could be a great way to show the world that hunting does more good than bad for both mankind and wildlife. 

Someone should invite Oprah on a hunting trip  get her on are side the left would definitely cut there crap real fast 

I saw an episode of her camping in a pop-up trailer a few years ago.  It was pretty entertaining.  Her and George Clooney also attended the wedding.  I wonder if they know that Harry is big into hunting.  

There is a lot of good video on-line of Harry's buddy, prince Franz-... from Bavaria, pulling off some incredible broadside running shots on wild boars.  That type of skill is not so common on this type of the pond.  I have tried to develop it with a lot of off-season target range practice last summer.  I was very thankful to drop a single, broadside running doe in my woods with a shot thru the shoulder blade last fall. It was cool watching the video of that guy do it to about 6 wild boars on six shots.   I like the way the "royalty" hunts over there in Europe, take a stand and let the "beaters" push the game past them.  

32 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Someone should invite Oprah on a hunting trip  get her on are side the left would definitely cut there crap real fast 

Edited by wolc123

7 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I saw an episode of her camping in a pop-up trailer a few years ago.  It was pretty entertaining.  Her and George Clooney also attended the wedding.  I wonder if they know that Harry is big into hunting.  

There is a lot of good video on-line of Harry's buddy, prince Franz-... from Bavaria, pulling off some incredible broadside running shots on wild boars.  That type of skill is not so common on this type of the pond.  I have tried to develop it with a lot of off-season target range practice last summer.  I was very thankful to drop a single, broadside running doe in my woods with a shot thru the shoulder blade last fall. It was cool watching the video of that guy do it to about 6 wild boars on six shots.   I like the way the "royalty" hunts over there in Europe, take a stand and let the "beaters" push the game past them.  

All of the royals are into hunting the father and grandfather and even the Queen all hunt big time .

Hunting was originally  the sport of Kings 

14 hours ago, airedale said:

Personally I have a big time problem with the whole concept of so called "Royal People", I do not believe in any of the King, Queen, Prince, Princess, Duke, Duchess bullshit, they are no better than anyone else.

Al

Here in America we call them The President, Chiefs Of Staff, Governors, Mayors, Secretaries Of State, Directors, and a whole lot of other titles that mean nothing. No one has an issue and we all vote for these seats. So why the beef with how other countries make their hierarchy ?

Ready for it................. here it comes....... "Just Sayin' " .

This whole thing is a pile of crap IMO. I couldn't care less if some prince marries a commoner. It's not the Dark Ages where crap like this mattered.

Wouldn't mind if I were invited to the after wedding parties just to sample all the food and adult beverages, then play golf on the private palace golf course, release the hounds to hunt Fox, then catch a Lear jet back home. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I don’t understand. Who actually watches a wedding on TV? Seems weird to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on Biz, women !  The wedding industry is large , and this is their Super Bowl.

How many movies are made upon a wedding theme ? How many times is the wedding episode of a TV show the highest rated one ?

From the fairy princess stories you guys read to,your daughters , to the tea party’s and Halloween costumes  , you guys have been grooming your daughters for this .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

10 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Come on Biz, women !  The wedding industry is large , and this is their Super Bowl.

How many movies are made upon a wedding theme ? How many times is the wedding episode of a TV show the highest rated one ?

From the fairy princess stories you guys read to,your daughters , to the tea party’s and Halloween costumes  , you guys have been grooming your daughters for this .

Absolutely!  I have never met a woman who didn't consider her wedding day the most important day of her life.  Even for the women from modest backgrounds it is their day to be princesses and the star of the show.

I don’t know any women who tuned in yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Can't really hold it against them that this is the way they hunt.  It's what they know and grew up with. It's their culture. They didn't grow up in Alabama sitting in a treestand.  Lol.

Plus it's not like England has roving farms filled with whitetails.  They do what they know.  Doesn't make them bad or snobby.  It's tradition and culture.