The Royal Weddin’

Lawdwaz

35 minutes ago, left field said:

Regardless of what you think of a/the royal family, Harry served his country honourably with two deployments to Afghanistan. His grandmother served as an ambulance driver and mechanic when she was 16 during WW2.

They understand service to their country.

Yes true but to them it really  is there country as there family owned it for about 1000 years :taunt: 

1 hour ago, left field said:

Regardless of what you think of a/the royal family, Harry served his country honourably with two deployments to Afghanistan. His grandmother served as an ambulance driver and mechanic when she was 16 during WW2.

They understand service to their country.

Their "service" has been rewarded 10's of 1000's of time over everyone else who served. The world would be far better off if the whole inherited royalty/leader thing had disappeared 1000's of years ago.

1 hour ago, SteveB said:

Their "service" has been rewarded 10's of 1000's of time over everyone else who served. The world would be far better off if the whole inherited royalty/leader thing had disappeared 1000's of years ago.

I don't know, there have been a lot of great kings ...

image.thumb.png.6f59e6627cce88e50e4f2aea4c01ece7.png

On 5/21/2018 at 11:50 AM, WNYBuckHunter said:

Ive never understood the fascination with the "royal family", didnt we fight wars to not give a damn about them anymore? So glad that I can say I didnt even know when the wedding was until I read this thread.

Your more than welcome......... :)

I would never watch, or care, but there were some really funny clips I saw on TV last night. The looks on faces, etc. And labeling the other Prince's wife as "Bowels" instead of Bowles. And a bunch of MSNBC men commenting on the hats and bonnets? If they only knew as much about guns as they do about veils, hats and bonnets...