Benelli SBE 2 - Choke Tube

BKhunter

You can probably come to a better answer on your own by reading through the gun and shooting forums on Old Gobbler and Gobbler Nation. Most guys don't have experience with more than two or three chokes at most, and they probably only ran one type of ammo through each, so their opinion is going to be based off a limited number of data points. Browsing those two forums you should be able to find examples of any number of choke and load combos for the SBE2, and I'm sure you will find some consistent performers that should give you a good place to start.

• Like 1

I have a sbeii as well. I used to use an HS strut undertaker. Killed birds, but never really knocked them dead. Shot one on may 5 with it.

i got a patternmaster code black turkey a week ago and have only shot once with it and missed a gobbler. I think it shoots lasers and it was tough light when i shot so i chock that up to operator error. The reviews seem great and fit and finish are excellent.

ive also heard indian creek are great too. Sumtoy as well. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, virgil said:

I use an SBE2 also. I use a Carlson choke that is made to match the Longbeard XR ammo. I’ve killed two birds at 60 yards. 

I’ve heard good things about that combo. (Carlson and XR’s)

2 at 60 yards. Cmon man , call em closer :pleasantry: