Everyone likes a good firefight in a movie ..

The gunfight on the staircase at the bus/train station in  " The Untouchables", was pretty cool., in slow motion with the baby bouncing down the stairs in his carriage right in the middle of it..

Another favorite of mine is the barroom gunfight in "Unforgiven", when Clint wipes out  the entire opposition with one shotgun blast, a misfire, and a cylinder full  of .45s  from a S&W Schofield...

He aims his shots, too, not the fakey hipshot/fanning BS  of the spaghetti westerns...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

The gunfight on the staircase at the bus/train station in  " The Untouchables", was pretty cool., in slow motion with the baby bouncing down the stairs in his carriage right in the middle of it..

Just about to post this.  Good one indeed.

Some good John Wick ones too but Keanu Reeves  is a terrible actor at best 

• Like 1

The Expendables, a little lame, lot of good player's, I think they forgot the original tough guy's, Clint and Sean Connery. Watched Heat a couple weeks ago, you forgot Ashley and the other girl, forgot her name, you know who it is. I've been growing my hair out, it looks just like John Voight's in Heat, I am so phucking kool 

Edited by helmut in the bush

Another favorite of mine is the barroom gunfight in "Unforgiven", when Clint wipes out  the entire opposition with one shotgun blast, a misfire, and a cylinder full  of .45s  from a S&W Schofield...
He aims his shots, too, not the fakey hipshot/fanning BS  of the spaghetti westerns...

How about that echo when he shoots little bill with the rifle at ten inches, indoors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1