Bachleor party ideas

Swamp_bucks

I vote for ship strippers into Vernon national for after the round of clays.  This way you can show up to the rusty rooster tipsy, covered in glitter, smelling like gun powder and cotton candy...

Oh yeah, and maybe one of the strippers can be dressed as a doctor to try and help your buddy find his balls.

Edited by Rack Attack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/27/2018 at 10:12 PM, Swamp_bucks said:

Whats weird is she has always been layed back not sure what just changed. I understand the strip club thing but not the rest.   We've been hounding him about it for a week straight now.  My wife even called her and said she knows we get a little wild when we all get together but we are harmless. 

Thanks for some of the ideas i got.  I will let you know how this goes.  Have a feeling us groomsmen will be in a bit of trouble.  My wifes in the wedding she just looked at me and said shes playing dumb if she gets questioned on it.   

If you and he thinks there have been changes to this point, hold on to your hat, He ain't seen nothing yet. If he doesn't put his foot down now he has condemned himself to a life where he has to ask permission to borrow his balls back from her purse at every turn he makes. 

• Like 1