Scored 400 from a ranch in Ohio!

First-light

I'm not looking to get into anything that hasn't already been clearly shown but... You are throwing a lot of tar around and have absolutely nothing to back it up and then act like people are jealous of you...? I know for a fact that I'm not jealous of what you have in the slightest. You could give me a free hunt at your place and I'd turn it down, no joke. You can't come onto a public forum and claim everything you have said without any pics to verify it and expect people to believe you. You're always preaching big buck this and big buck that come hunting season yet you shoot your deer in a fence? Noone would knock you for your business, it's all of the other BS that is putting you in the proverbial frying pan. Noone is buying it man. You could have 40 170" deer on your wall from a fenced hunt and it wouldn't impress me in the slightest, one 140" free range buck would. You talk a big game, but that's all you do is talk...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Well my friend you just showed how clueless you really are on the subject. Nobody hunts on a freaking FARM!! Get that thru your heads! Second I have put many pics of bucks I have taken on this site regardless of this post and there is one of them a few posts back. I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks and what I say about farming or hunting is all fact and can be proven. Kinda a big post for someone that does not care. You don't like it then don't look at the post or remark and move on to the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my friend you just showed how clueless you really are on the subject. Nobody hunts on a freaking FARM!! Get that thru your heads! Second I have put many pics of bucks I have taken on this site regardless of this post and there is one of them a few posts back. I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks and what I say about farming or hunting is all fact and can be proven. Kinda a big post for someone that does not care. You don't like it then don't look at the post or remark and move on to the next.

So you take the deer from one pen to another, one is a "farm" fence, the other is a "hunting" fence?? I'm not clueless at all actually, albeit I'm am clueless to the reason why you think everyone is so jealous of high fence hunting? If that's your thing so so be it, I don't like it, but I'm not calling you out for that. It's the "my wall is full of 170" bucks, but I'm not going to show you." "You guys are just jealous because I'm living the dream and you aren't." If it's your dream life then good for you, don't assume it's mine. And the picture of the dead buck doesn't even show you in it? Moog asked you how many of your wall of deer came free range, you won't even answer that!? So now I'm supposed to believe, A) that's in fact your kill, B) this deer was free range? I shoot 2" groups with my bow too at 150yds, but I'm not showing anyone, just trust me...

• Like 1

So you take the deer from one pen to another, one is a "farm" fence, the other is a "hunting" fence?? I'm not clueless at all actually, albeit I'm am clueless to the reason why you think everyone is so jealous of high fence hunting? If that's your thing so so be it, I don't like it, but I'm not calling you out for that. It's the "my wall is full of 170" bucks, but I'm not going to show you." "You guys are just jealous because I'm living the dream and you aren't." If it's your dream life then good for you, don't assume it's mine. And the picture of the dead buck doesn't even show you in it? Moog asked you how many of your wall of deer came free range, you won't even answer that!? So now I'm supposed to believe, A) that's in fact your kill, B) this deer was free range? I shoot 2" groups with my bow too at 150yds, but I'm not showing anyone, just trust me...

Wrong again. There is a pic on this site with my pic the day I shot that buck. I am still waiting to see the 170 inch buck they claim was famous and In papers with write up and such. FYI. A deer farm has multiple 1 acre pens where a hunting ranch has 100's and 1000's of acres. Nobody hunts a deer farm.

Wrong again. There is a pic on this site with my pic the day I shot that buck. I am still waiting to see the 170 inch buck they claim was famous and In papers with write up and such. FYI. A deer farm has multiple 1 acre pens where a hunting ranch has 100's and 1000's of acres. Nobody hunts a deer farm.

Does it even matter what that deer scored? It's a phenomenal deer by anyone's standard, except maybe a deer farmer I suppose...

How bout you stop acting like an ass FS! Most of us on here have no issue with deer farming even though most of us would not pay for that kind of hunt. I actually respect the fact that people like you, not you cause you act like an ass, Con rich dudes out of big dollars to shoot a big buck that someone raised for them. All the power to capitalism.

But dude show your wall of fame of deceased pets! It can’t be to big your house is kinda small! Like your personality.

02f53284ab9bf59accb66e76b5ba8be9.png&key=eeaad522097e21cd08ac014d35857597c7a41b95250ccc47a3c0e47f5d36fa6e

I’m glad your living your dream and happy with your success but just the way you act on here just makes me think douche bag!

• Like 2

I don’t think he’s “ conning “ rich dudes out of money . My nephew drops 10k on a Texas ranch hunt , because he’s got a free day while there on business .

He also does very well hunting on his own when at home , but 10k to him is a fun day really nothing more , like a round of golf for most fellas .

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

So it seems everyone enjoyed a big dead Ohio buck. How about we look at an awesome Ohio buck that is still standing in Ohio?3f0107401af1bfc1c75033cd54fa3b41.jpg

You would think someone would take care of the infection in his back leg. Must be they only care about the antlers.

• Like 1

I don’t think he’s “ conning “ rich dudes out of money . My nephew drops 10k on a Texas ranch hunt , because he’s got a free day while there on business . He also does very well hunting on his own when at home , but 10k to him is a fun day really nothing more , like a round of golf for most fellas .

Proved my point, maybe not conned but someone with more money than they need to bother if 10k is 5 bucks. And nothing against it just don’t tell me it is hunting. It’s shooting. And again good for your nephew if that’s what makes him happy.

I wasn’t really slamming anyone that does it just FSs acting like an ass.

How bout you stop acting like an ass FS! Most of us on here have no issue with deer farming even though most of us would not pay for that kind of hunt. I actually respect the fact that people like you, not you cause you act like an ass, Con rich dudes out of big dollars to shoot a big buck that someone raised for them. All the power to capitalism.

But dude show your wall of fame of deceased pets! It can’t be to big your house is kinda small! Like your personality.

02f53284ab9bf59accb66e76b5ba8be9.png&key=eeaad522097e21cd08ac014d35857597c7a41b95250ccc47a3c0e47f5d36fa6e

I’m glad your living your dream and happy with your success but just the way you act on here just makes me think douche bag!

Really could care what ya think. Do you want a pic of the house and 700 acres around the corner? Or maybe the Camp down in Wyoming or the 125 acres bordering Letchworth. Don't need a big house for me and the wife but nice to have the freedom. Kinda sucks you can't get that time back in your life that you wasted to put that post up because you really don't think I care? I love how you hate the successful people in life. Kinda shows where you probably stand on the ladder of life. Sorry!