Scored 400 from a ranch in Ohio!

First-light

13 minutes ago, mowin said:

Oh, I'm sure it happens. Greed is a huge motivator. 

That is why it is good to see that the current trend in deer hunting, with the members on this site anyhow, is more about the meat and less about the antlers.  Remember the recent poll, where those who said meat was more important, was more than double than those who said antlers were more important.            

23 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

That is why it is good to see that the current trend in deer hunting, with the members on this site anyhow, is more about the meat and less about the antlers.  Remember the recent poll, where those who said meat was more important, was more than double than those who said antlers were more important.            

You trouble maker...    lol

You keep that wet dream of yours. Like a post of 70 people in the worst deer hunting state in the country means anything in the real world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

You keep that wet dream of yours. Like a post of 70 people in the worst deer hunting state in the country means anything in the real world.

And you just keep beating your own asinine drum.........you're no better, not that you GAF.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

Is that from your farm?

Have to be careful what ya say round these parts. People see 2yr olds that look like that have a habit of visiting often. Funny how many say they hate this and that yet at any givin time during the growing season there are 4-5-6 trucks sitting on the side of the road in front of your farm.  Rubber Neckers I Guess.....

10 hours ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Have to be careful what ya say round these parts. People see 2yr olds that look like that have a habit of visiting often. Funny how many say they hate this and that yet at any givin time during the growing season there are 4-5-6 trucks sitting on the side of the road in front of your farm.  Rubber Neckers I Guess.....

You should be proud of that one

10 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Kinda like all of them really. Could blow this site up with pic's of some truly awesome animals of all sizes but why bother. You know how jealousy brings out the worst in people.

I honestly would like to see them. Maybe not blow this thread up but start another? From a business standpoint I'd be interested in how your general business operations run.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Kinda like all of them really. Could blow this site up with pic's of some truly awesome animals of all sizes but why bother. You know how jealousy brings out the worst in people.

Keep dreaming that people are jealous of you and your mutant deer.  I can assure you these deer interest way fewer people than you think or will ever accept as truth.

• Like 1

Keep dreaming that people are jealous of you and your mutant deer.  I can assure you these deer interest way fewer people than you think or will ever accept as truth.

Lol. Yeah I can tell by the number of people around here the next 4 months. You keep toying with those thoughts while I continue to get more visits then our local crack dealer. You will never take the appeal out of big antlered whitetails. Period! Oh and the part of not having to go to work everyday in the last 16 years has been pretty sweet also! Dream on Dreamer!

37 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Lol. Yeah I can tell by the number of people around here the next 4 months. You keep toying with those thoughts while I continue to get more visits then our local crack dealer. You will never take the appeal out of big antlered whitetails. Period! Oh and the part of not having to go to work everyday in the last 16 years has been pretty sweet also! Dream on Dreamer!

Ya know, if I were driving by, and saw some freaky big deer standing in a pasture, I'd stop to check em out. But would I spend my hard earned cash to shoot one? Nope. Doesn't interest me in the least. But no doubt there is a market for them, with others.

And don't take this as a slam, but why would you boast of these huge deer on one hand, and then be secretive about them on the other? How you make your living has no bearing on me. Be it janitor or deer farmer.

Ya know, if I were driving by, and saw some freaky big deer standing in a pasture, I'd stop to check em out. But would I spend my hard earned cash to shoot one? Nope. Doesn't interest me in the least. But no doubt there is a market for them, with others.
And don't take this as a slam, but why would you boast of these huge deer on one hand, and then be secretive about them on the other? How you make your living has no bearing on me. Be it janitor or deer farmer.

There is nothing secret about me or my farm. Not real hard to find if ya look where ya need to.

3 hours ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

What would people be jealous of?  Missing what you mean here?  That you have deer penned up or that it's a business.  Wouldnt be jealous of zoos either.  I don't think I would enjoy being a deer farmer, and penned up deer don't make me jealous at all.  No sport in that.  Makes me feel sorry for someone that would pay all that money to buy a deer.  Maybe I'm missing something.  

• Like 3

No different then any other Agricultural business. Steer, Ram, Billy, Stallion, and so on. Certain blood lines bring big money. I have great respect for anyone that has the ability to operate any Agriculture Enterprise.  I don't care if it's deer, elk, dairy, hogs or what have you. You try running a business in New York and see what it takes. Jealously is far far from owner- operators minds, LOL.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

What's the difference? 20180609_112803.thumb.jpg.0efd7929df3d0993ab63a73411ab63fc.jpg20180609_111904.thumb.jpg.6a9bd5c3dfb1174061c302b3604ea937.jpgNo jealousy here. And both of our livestock tastes good!

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1