Wife and I went wheeling at demon run yesterday

Was a great day, we had lots of fun, Came to this mud hole and the wife drove around. So I called her a chicken and I hit it , well I ended up getting high centered and the bottom fell out from under my tires.   Picture doesn’t do it justice, I stood on one floor board and had it tipped sideways quite a  bit and almost got it to back out, I had some nice rooster tails flying and ended up getting water on my electronics under my seat and stalling out the wheeler. So we ended up hooking up  the winch on the wife’s wheeler and pulled it out.. 

841AE9CC-EDB2-4A07-A60C-222DE052D71E.jpeg

8FB883BC-0598-4E7A-8FCF-4125B2821FCF.jpeg

BC5D84A6-72E3-408E-9D9A-534467703DD0.jpeg

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

Nothing wrong getting dirty with the Mrs.........hehehe

Good times on the wheelers, love it!

Few years ago, I got thrown off hard, being an idiot. Took the wife a little while to stop laughing, before she asked if I was alright. 

• Like 1

Nice!

The problem with alot of the mud holes at the parks, is that you have so many guys running lifts and up to 35" tires on their wheelers now, its easy to end up getting high centered or running through something too deep for your machine. Ive been there with my side by side...

1.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Nice!

The problem with alot of the mud holes at the parks, is that you have so many guys running lifts and up to 35" tires on their wheelers now, its easy to end up getting high centered or running through something too deep for your machine. Ive been there with my side by side...

1.jpg

I agree 100% , the newer machines being built from the factory for the mud are crazy. Wife and I took a break at another mud hole and a group came by and a guy on a 800 can am renegade hit the mud holes and he even got high centered on one.i run 26 inch tires and I have a sra quad,  I just can’t compete with the 30 inch plus mudders and irs quads the guys are running now.. usually I can tell when it’s dug out by looking at the exit side of the mud hole and looking for the center hump, but did not see it on this one.. 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

Not being an ATV type guy, it took me awhile to figure out what getting " high centered" meant....

Got it now...Hehehe....

Bet you just needed your second cup of coffee this morning. 

• Haha 1