Deer head mount

Water Rat

I was driving yesterday when I noticed this homeowner likes to display his deer head in the picture window. Sometimes he leaves it there for a week or two , then he'll take it down for a while. Thought it was kind of strange , but it is a nice deer for all to see driving by.IMG_0517.thumb.JPG.2cd70e905e670a9ac62edacd2c3de271.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

One of my staff picked up a beautiful 11 point shoulder mount that was out by the trash cans.  This mount was just beautiful no way you would throw it out, thinking the wife was making a statement before the divorce.   Lol

No doubt!

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Caught this one "Hiding In Plain Sight" a number of years ago.  Charged with breaking & entering.......paid the fine, no jail time.

"....where's the toilet paper....?" sorry, couldn't resist..

• 2 weeks later...

when i lived just outside Albany versus NNE of there, i spotted a house down the road.  small 1000 sq ft home with a giant elk shoulder mount front and center in the living room. took up the whole picture window looking into the house. at night the window was wide open with lights on and you could see it plain as day.  must be mount "maintenance" in this case.

• 10 months later...

I drove by this guy's house the other day and he's added a couple more deer heads. Sorry about the glare on the window. They all look like nice deer. Maybe I should ask him if he needs a hunting partner. Lol.

IMG_2837.thumb.JPG.74dc64b158cb362e363e084fb5b56ccc.JPGIMG_2832.thumb.JPG.cb57911b5ebaca91c85b448e64840565.JPG

• Like 5