Mating season

kperez1980

Didn’t realize it was mating season for bears I took my kids to see what I do and opened up my trail cam and was looking through pictures I saw 2 bears who I thought were playing ( blonde moment) and showed my girls. My eldest tells me mom they are not wrestling look again smh 2f0faac0a5b66a9c16f3f8d9cc699cc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

I got married Saturday. Pretty sure if there was a trail cam in my bedroom...........................................................

On a serious note, timing on that trail cam was impeccable.

Congrats and tmi

Thanks it was a great find

Thanks.

FYI, no such thing as TMI on this site. It's like $1 beer and $.10 jumbo wing night at the local redneck pub. Just take a look at the colonoscopy thread, or any of the others like it. LOL!

Edited by Rob...
  • Like 3

Didn't know that myself so I had to look it up     Great Catch...Maybe you should pick up a lottery ticket:

Breeding and Cubs. Female black bears mature as early as three years old. Breeding occurs from mid-June to mid-July, but in the eastern deciduous forest, mating season can extend into August. Female black bears usually breed every other year and cubs are born from early January to mid-February weighing ½ to ¾ lbs.

45 minutes ago, Rob... said:

I got married Saturday. Pretty sure if there was a trail cam in my bedroom...........................................................

On a serious note, timing on that trail cam was impeccable.

Nope... Not a pic I need to see.  Lol.

Don't think anyone would want to see my wedding night pics either.  Not that there were any taken.  :cheese:

• Like 2

I dated a tall chick for awhile.....Probably looked kinda like that guy.....

We used the BUCKET method of birth control.....

When we got "friendly" she liked to do it standing up....Since she was so tall and I am so short, I would stand on a bucket...

At the crucial time, she'd watch my face, and when my eyes started to roll back in my head, she'd kick the BUCKET out from under me...

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

11 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

When we got "friendly" she liked to do it standing up....Since she was so tall and I am so short, I would stand on a bucket...

At the crucial time, she'd watch my face, and when my eyes started to roll back in my head, she'd kick the BUCKET out from under me...

A bucket noose?  

• Like 1

Lmao

The bears actually have delayed implantation. if the sow does not build up the required fat reserves where her body feels it can make the winter with her and the cubs  it will basically abort. They are born hairless and a little bit bigger than a chipmunk when born in the winter den. 

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

10 hours ago, Pygmy said:

OMG, you never disappoint Dan

• Like 2
  • Haha 1