Why ?! Gene pool at its finest

turkeyfeathers

17 minutes ago, ny hunter said:

I would love to know how that happened what was said for her to even attempt something so stupid....Great job raising a kid right there ....

Oh come on, you never did anything dumb when you were young? Id put money on it started as a conversation about how big the exhaust was and somehow turned into a dare or bet. Add a bit of alcohol to the situation and there ya go.

Good gravy, some of you guys act like you were never young and dumb. Alot of silly things such as this have absolutely nothing to do with parenting. Doing dumb stuff is part of growing up. Hell, theres plenty of adults that still do silly stuff like that.

• Like 4

It’s all in the article , truck owner didn’t care and fixed it next day, didn’t want any money from the girl . Girl was drunk and said that’s so big I bet I can fit my head in there......

What I found funny was what they called “ an electric saw.” It’s a hydraulic cutters, there are cutters and spreaders , what lay people refer to as the “ jaws of life “, a term I’ve never heard once in 28 years of using them btw. 

I once had to use an air chisel to remove a floor drain a dog got his head stuck in,  cut out a two,year old who,fell through an open air duct and ended up in the furnace duct work in the basement ,near the squirrel cage.

Afew handcuffs off some folks spicing up their  sex life.

And then there’s number 6 Laura st, those folks nailed themselves inside their own house and couldn’t get out .

So while I find tailpipe girl somewhat funny, I’m not at all surprised 

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 5

I once had a swordfight underneath a junked car with a porcupine, using an 18" Japanese bayonet  that my Dad brought back from WWII...

Probably one of the stupidest things I have ever done....I emerged  without losing my eyesight  , due to luck and being young and able to backpeddle quickly on my belly....

I  do believe that alcohol was involved...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Seems like a lot of hypocrites on here, I’m willing to bet if everyone had a camera in their pocket 24/7 when we were kids everyone of us would have some photo reminders of being young and dumb! Hell I know I’d have a pretty big collage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if you don’t have a big collage you missed some of the best days of your life. Being young and dumb is what we are supposed to be; when we are old and responsible that fun sophomoric BS is “childish and irresponsible” and frowned upon by the old fogies(which many(myself included too many times) seem to have become).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

It’s all in the article , truck owner didn’t care and fixed it next day, didn’t want any money from the girl . Girl was drunk and said that’s so big I bet I can fit my head in there......

What I found funny was what they called “ an electric saw.” It’s a hydraulic cutters, there are cutters and spreaders , what lay people refer to as the “ jaws of life “, a term I’ve never heard once in 28 years of using them btw. 

I once had to use an air chisel to remove a floor drain a dog got his head stuck in,  cut out a two,year old who,fell through an open air duct and ended up in the furnace duct work in the basement ,near the squirrel cage.

Afew handcuffs off some folks spicing up their  sex life.

And then there’s number 6 Laura st, those folks nailed themselves inside their own house and couldn’t get out .

So while I find tailpipe girl somewhat funny, I’m not at all surprised 

Those weren't MY handcuffs, Larry....She snuck up on me with them....<<sigh>>…..

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Those weren't MY handcuffs, Larry....She snuck up on me with them....<<sigh>>…..

Dan

you could have climbed right in and dangled your feet from that exhaust!  One upped her!

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1