Why ?! Gene pool at its finest

turkeyfeathers

14 hours ago, ny hunter said:

I have done some dumb things in my day... But never anything to damage someone's property or hurt myself..,

If you never hurt yourself or broke something by accident being young and dumb, you must of been a true lump on a log.  My son got his head stuck between the rails on my FILs deck and I had to cut him out. Does that make my son a terrible kid and me a horrible parent? I didn't pay for the replacement rails either, how much worse does that make me??  Life is short, don't take it so serious, your not getting out of it alive!

I find the girl stuck in the exhaust pretty funny. I've seen plenty of people stick their heads in those giant exhaust tips. That's the first person I've seen get stuck but still pretty funny. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

If you never hurt yourself or broke something by accident being young and dumb, you must of been a true lump on a log.  My son got his head stuck between the rails on my FILs deck and I had to cut him out. Does that make my son a terrible kid and me a horrible parent? I didn't pay for the replacement rails either, how much worse does that make me??  Life is short, don't take it so serious, your not getting out of it alive!

I find the girl stuck in the exhaust pretty funny. I've seen plenty of people stick their heads in those giant exhaust tips. That's the first person I've seen get stuck but still pretty funny. 

How old was your son when he got his head stuck?

Thankfully, most of the stupid sh^t I've done happened long before facebooks ever existed.  Now I can sit back on any given day and laugh like silly at other people's, "Hold my beer" moments. :haha:

tenor.gif

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 4