Happy Father's Day Guys!!!

Lawdwaz

I hope all the Fathers here have a great day.  I'll be spending the day with my father & father in law and consider myself fortunate.  If your father has passed, I hope you can conjure up some good memories of him.  If you & your father can't be together today, give him a call.

If having a picnic; don't eat raw burgers and stay hydrated....... :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 12

If my Old Fat father were still alive today would be his 97th birthday...

He's been gone since 1994 and I still miss him every day..He was my hero....

BTW..He weighed 140 lbs. soaking wet... Fat Father was an affectionate nickname that he actually gave himself...

• Like 4

Happy Father’s Day to all you fathers , to your father’s and father’s fathers.

Sister just messaged me from Scotland. She just spread our folks cremains at the isle of Skye in Scotland near a bench overlooking Kilted rock and water fall. Mom n Pop had been there a couple of times , we named our daughters middle name Skye as they both said most beautiful place they’ve ever been. We had no idea if boy or girl and no middle name picked out for either. Only been a couple of months after losing them both in a short span. Today and Mother’s Day pretty rough Cherish every moment with your family as you never know what tomorrow brings. Happy Father’s Day Pop. Wish we could go fishing tonight as we always did on Father’s Day cc12d1762a58f7cac7f6a895a3a9cee2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 10

I must say I had one hell of a Father’s Day. Played around of golf with my dad in the morning. Came home to a bunch of home made gifts from the kids that brought a tear to my eye. Then took everyone to visit my dad followed up with dinner at my in-laws. Honestly couldn’t ask for a better day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4