Yelling Goat rendevouz part deux

turkeyfeathers

8 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

What was the occasion??

Just killing some time with the family.  They thought I was nuts when we pulled up and there was no siding on the place.  Lol.  Wings and pizza were great.  Burgers were over cooked.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Just killing some time with the family.  They thought I was nuts when we pulled up and there was no siding on the place.  Lol.  Wings and pizza were great.  Burgers were over cooked.   

I hate an over cooked burger or steak. Two weeks ago my wife and I ate ya the Hook & Spoon in Lakeville, my burger was way over cooked. 

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

I hate an over cooked burger or steak. Two weeks ago my wife and I ate ya the Hook & Spoon in Lakeville, my burger was way over cooked. 

Yep.  unfortunately my wife and kids were underwhelmed.  Not sure they will make the trip back again.  Too bad as I believe generally the food is good.  But these burgers certainly were not pink - gray and dry.  The burgers are huge too.  Not easy to overcook.  But I don't think one bad burger is a fair assessment of the goat.  I trust TF's opinion.  It happens. 

7 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Yep.  unfortunately my wife and kids were underwhelmed.  Not sure they will make the trip back again.  Too bad as I believe generally the food is good.  But these burgers certainly were not pink - gray and dry.  The burgers are huge too.  Not easy to overcook.  But I don't think one bad burger is a fair assessment of the goat.  I trust TF's opinion.  It happens. 

im sure they lost some staff with the fire closure..people have mouthes to feed. change in staff and loss of skilled cooks may be the blame...hoping to try it this week as i have an old friend in town and we are trying to meet up. that has been my place of choice for its atmosphere and food quality ..hope i dont need. to look for a new place when im in town..

7 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Dang , sorry man. We’ve never had a remotely bad meal there. Sorry you got one.