I’ve got three cameras up .....

Nomad

Sadly they’re in my yard ,along with motion alarms . The house Nextdoor was bought by a single Mom, 5 years ago, after one year she found her new love and moved out , renting this one ever since. She’s 1 for 4 on decent renters .

For the last 10 months Ive had  basically criminals living nextdoor, folks around here may remember the town of Greece bus monitor that was “:bullied “by a group  of kids , well then live nextdoor now. They get in fights at school to,this day as well .

Cops have been there idk 15 times that I’ve seen, sometimes they remove one of the baby daddies..... often they don’t open the door as the mom was warrants.... Sometimes at night the cops have gone through ,our yards with flashlights , i guess in a door pursuit.

The grandmother one time chased her daughter down the driveway ,saying she would F in kill her and her F in baby too . That’s pretty normal from what I hear in that house . They don’t pay for trash pick up , choosing instead to,put their trash in the neighbors totes. Last winter they hung a bag of food out an upstairs bedroom window ( common in the hood ) saves trips to,the refrigerator ! , well it fell in their yard  and has been in there ever since , until It ended up on the solar cover of my pool a couple nights ago , so,I tossed it back, Mrs Nomad said don’t start a war, well  like Johnny Rambo said, “ they drew first blood .”

I see the owner at the gym and let her know my feelings as well as those of the neighbors who vent to me , they currently have been evicted , gone through the whole court process, owner says they’re squatting !!  WTH woman get the Sheriff’s to boot them ..  She should sell ,starter homes like these  sell in a day, often in a bidding war, people,are getting 30 to 40 k more then a few years ago .

I have neighbors who don’t even want to sit on their patios ,due to,these clowns. I have learned to sleep in my clothes, with a 9mm on ,its not to uncomfortable really . Working on swimmmg with it ......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It takes a long time to kick out dead beat tenants . Some where i heard a story that its the new trend in NYC ,come up with first and last month and stay til they physically drag you out and you're way ahead of the game then if you had paid rent the whole stay . 

• Like 1

Sorry for your troubles. That really stinks.  Hopefully they will get booted. Problem is the house is probably trashed inside and the only renters it will attract are more deadbeats. 

Edited by mowin
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

It takes a long time to kick out dead beat tenants . Some where i heard a story that its the new trend in NYC ,come up with first and last month and stay til they physically drag you out and you're way ahead of the game then if you had paid rent the whole stay . 

i know a guy that worked for a realestate company. he was the one that went in to tidy things up or assess repairs that needed to be made (or replaced from being lifted). he carried all the time and was still uncomfortable.

sorry to hear it. hope things turn around. could definitely call the sheriff seeings how paperwork is in order. odd she hasn't. usually it works with now incident and somehow they know they're coming. my family used to have apartments.  always seemed like the official person living there was clean on paper but had baggage that was not so much.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So after two trips to court they finally got forced out ! No more crackheads and criminals next door ,no more sticks and bottles thrown in my pool , no more police surrounding the house at all hours , I can take the cameras down and put them in the woods.

Heres the backyard , haven’t been inside but the owner and three others were last night, with dust masks and latex gloves on .

432C272B-D156-4527-A4D2-E6AF0AE5F6C6.png

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

So after two trips to court they finally got forced out ! No more crackheads and criminals next door ,no more sticks and bottles thrown in my pool , no more police surrounding the house at all hours , I can take the cameras down and put them in the woods.

Heres the backyard , haven’t been inside but the owner and three others were last night, with dust masks and latex gloves on .

432C272B-D156-4527-A4D2-E6AF0AE5F6C6.png

Really is sad.  But glad the nightmare is over.

Things are back to normal ,  once again I become the guy neighbors wish would move ! 

Hell I might even shoot my bow off the roof today, while blasting Hank III .

You want that football helmet ?

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Things are back to normal ,  once again I become the guy neighbors wish would move ! 

Hell I might even shoot my bow off the roof today, while blasting Hank III .

You want that football helmet ?

No but the chair looks comfy.  lol

just bought the last camp on my road for back taxes..the whole place looks like that so much crap to get rid of.. removing the sheds(well ill probabally pack them full of the crap and burn them) benifit of living in middle on nowhere.. glad i will no longer have idiots around making a mess and creating problems

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Damn. Glad it worked out. I would have been pissed too and probably Thought about moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was close , wife keeps talking about buying a ranch house  , but I just put new siding, gutters, storm doors,lights , garage doors and more into,this one.

Plus it’s close to,the gym ( can walk ) and a bunch of stores, and the rest of the area and people are very nice.

Perhaps now the owner will sell, seeing as how she’s had bad luck with 3 out of 4 renters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Damn. Glad it worked out. I would have been pissed too and probably Thought about moving.

I was close , wife keeps talking about buying a ranch house  , but I just put new siding, gutters, storm doors,lights , garage doors and more into,this one.

Plus it’s close to,the gym ( can walk ) and a bunch of stores, and the rest of the area and people are very nice.

Perhaps now the owner will sell, seeing as how she’s had bad luck with 3 out of 4 renters.

Looks like it was a nice place before the db's moved in.  

Maybe I should move out that way, and rent it!  Larry, you could shoot your bow from your roof, to my backyard, no problem! And I could lounge on a floaty, in your pool wearing a speedo, drinking Genny Cream Ale, and "making bubbles"! Care to join me neighbor!  Splish Splash......BLUUUB...Blub..blluubb.:drinks:

• Like 4

Nice looking house, such a shame they still get bad renters. Perhaps you can buy it low and have an income property right next door.

Good idea. How much is it?

I polled several men  in the neighborhood about buying it , and making it our men’s  club .  100% said yes .

I got zero interest in being a landlord . If we buy anything it’ll be a few states south .

Oh and Got Junk had three trucks there today for a couple hours .