Finger Lakes area get-together

philoshop

Remind me guys for you to listen to audio of weird crap I heard turkey hunting this spring. I have no clue. Daughter sent me more weird sounds from camping other night.  Both are wtf is that with hair standing up on back of neck. Free Sahlens hot dogs for legit ideas 

3 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Not a strip bar at all. I actually have way more fun at Tootsies than any strip club Ive ever been in. If youre ever in Nashville, pick a night and go there, its the best dive in town.

http://www.tootsies.net/

Probably cheaper and no girl named Mercedes too   Nashville, Austin /San Antonio on to do list 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Remind me guys for you to listen to audio of weird crap I heard turkey hunting this spring. I have no clue. Daughter sent me more weird sounds from camping other night.  Both are wtf is that with hair standing up on back of neck. Free Sahlens hot dogs for legit ideas 

Squatch strippers. 

And keep your sahlens I just bought a fresh bag of food for the dog.  Lol!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Without even hearing it I'd give odds that it is a red fox.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Cmon man ^_^

Lol.  Okay..... I'll try em.  Never met a hotdog I didn't like.

Was gonna try to make the July Sunday one but would have to take the next Monday off as I get up for work at 3:45.  But already have too many staff off that day.  

But everyone have a good time ..... Even without Hoffman's...

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Probably cheaper and no girl named Mercedes too   Nashville, Austin /San Antonio on to do list 

I just got back from San Antonio a couple weeks ago! Absolutely LOVED it! OK, the heat sucked (100-106 degrees with 70%+ humidity everyday), but other than that it was great!

Edited by Cabin Fever
  • Like 1

Not a strip bar at all. I actually have way more fun at Tootsies than any strip club Ive ever been in. If youre ever in Nashville, pick a night and go there, its the best dive in town.
http://www.tootsies.net/

Last time I was there it was tootsies birthday celebration they had the streets closed and several stages set up, awesome night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 12:12 PM, Pygmy said:

The creepiest sounds I have ever heard in the woods came from a Porcupine.

I might be able to make it to this get together.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Pygmy said:

We could ride up together, Jerry....

That would be great, but it's not the distance, it's getting up at 4:00 the next morning. These days I'm in bed before 9:00 on a work night. Can't take a vac day as I have an audit starting that Monday. If it were Saturday night, I'd go for sure!