Finger Lakes area get-together

philoshop

4 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

That would be great, but it's not the distance, it's getting up at 4:00 the next morning. These days I'm in bed before 9:00 on a work night. Can't take a vac day as I have an audit starting that Monday. If it were Saturday night, I'd go for sure!

We could visit on the way up and you could listen to me snore on the way back !..Hehehe..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, blackradio said:

Finally made it up to the finger lakes this past week. Spend a few days in Watkins Glen and made it over to Canandaigua. What a beautiful area! Would like to explore more of the area next time.

Daughter and I will be hiking Watkins Glen Saturday after cheese fest that way. Roosterfish for lunch   Well fish off the break wall 

• Like 1

I talked to the city and and to the restaurant owner. My apologies for the lateness on this message.

No problem with trailered boats double-parked in the municipal lot across the street as long as traffic is not blocked. I assured her that wouldn't be a problem. The owner is more than happy to have us. I told him about 6:30 or so but showing up early won't be a crime if someone needs to pop in-n-out. I don't think I'll be there at 3:30 because they pour some pretty stout IPA's. :rolleyes:

Pete said he'd let his staff know that there will be a group of a dozen or so people on Sunday night at about 6:30. Hope to see you this weekend!

I'm not sure how we'll recognize one another, so I'll wear wear my rattling horns around my neck to get things started. :taunt:

• Like 1

On 7/24/2018 at 8:25 AM, Pygmy said:

So you guys are gonna let ME be the sole representative of Steuben County ?....

I'd ride with you but the ride to Addison is a bit long. Say hey to the gang. Enjoy!

Edited by SmokeinTN
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Picked up a few packs of Sahlens hot dogs to dole out :pleasantry:

Well I’ve got some Costanzas  , for you . Gotta get the old meat out of the freezer, to make room for this years .......

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

Well I’ve got some Costanzas  , for you . Gotta get the old meat out of the freezer, to make room for this years .......

WNY hotdogs were never my favorites, but Costanza rolls beat the snot out of anything around. A couple of Zweigles on a roll would rock your day. I have an interesting Costanza Kimmelweck roll story as well. Ask me at the GTG.

3 hours ago, philoshop said:

I talked to the city and and to the restaurant owner. My apologies for the lateness on this message.

No problem with trailered boats double-parked in the municipal lot across the street as long as traffic is not blocked. I assured her that wouldn't be a problem. The owner is more than happy to have us. I told him about 6:30 or so but showing up early won't be a crime if someone needs to pop in-n-out. I don't think I'll be there at 3:30 because they pour some pretty stout IPA's. :rolleyes:

Pete said he'd let his staff know that there will be a group of a dozen or so people on Sunday night at about 6:30. Hope to see you this weekend!

I'm not sure how we'll recognize one another, so I'll wear wear my rattling horns around my neck to get things started. :taunt:

Thanks for getting this together. I’ll be the guy with the pink bunny suit on :pleasantry:  We need name tags lol.  I’ll be donning a NWTF hat I’m sure    But wait ... stout IPA’s is contradicting.  See you folks Sunday.  Menu looks great to the 3 of us. Decisions decisions! 

15 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Steuben Jerry and I will be there early....

Look for the two most handsome dudes in the place....

We'll be sitting two tables behind them and to the right...

I'll be hiding my antlers and my face behind a menu. There is no back door,  it's a 30 ft drop to the alley. ;-)

• Like 2