Which hot dogs?

MPHunter

Being a southern tier man I've always went for Hoffmans, but since moving closer to Rochester I'm growing more fond of the Zwiegles. Yet to try a Sahlens and Nathans are gross.

They're all lips and assholes anyways

Now give me a Lupo's spiedie sub(pork, lamb or chicken)with extra mushrooms and cheese and we're in business. Also don't forget the brown bag of shoestring fries!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

OK .... staying on topic but just off topic (if that's possible)  I put Ketchup on my dogs .... anyone else ?

huh..... ketchup on a hotdog is pure communism!   the red menace........nooooooooo

My Dad always had a fit about ketchup.... my cousin would put it on a beautiful grilled steak and oh boy...... my Dad was a chef . lol 

• Like 1

First meal Colorado - grilled Bison Sirloin steaks, jalapeño cheddar sausage and elk sausage grilled up by my best friend from since we were 5. Oh yeah some asparagus and rice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What part of CO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...

Got venison hotdogs from Marsh Mill today. Very good.  He mentioned Costanza's out in wny where a lot of you guys go.  Said he was talking to them at an outdoor show this year and they both were talking how they have heard of each other.  And that it's like Hoffman's and sahlens etc.  Just depends on where your from. It reminded me of this thread so had to bump it.  Lol 

But I had to try one and they were very good.  Will have to get some next year. 

IMG_20190217_140420713.jpg

IMG_20190217_141308654.jpg

• Like 3