Well, this is awkward, Biz?

Jdubs

15 minutes ago, First-light said:

Bad joke....I have a lot of gay friends you suck. 

Good grief, I could care less if she's gay.  I saw this story in the NY Post and got a chuckle out of seeing the name "BIZ".  End of story.  If you're offended making this into something it's not, that's your problem.  Trust me, you haven't cornered the market on gay friends.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Good grief, I could care less if she's gay.  I saw this story in the NY Post and got a chuckle out of seeing the name "BIZ".  End of story.  If you're offended making this into something it's not, that's your problem.  Trust me, you haven't cornered the market on gay friends.

Well ok then then a very sensitive issue you tread on.........think twice.

5 minutes ago, First-light said:

Bionic you want a parade just register with the city....

Parade for what....?

I don't need everyone's praise to be who I am, and who I choose to be.  I don't care what people are, as long as it doesnt affect my life.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Yeah, everyone wants to be equal, yet all these type of people who claim they want equality,  go and make a big deal by having parades, and further make themselves stand out. That is what I dont understand. 

Well said ,want to be equal which is fine with me but then segregate themselves by having a parade . I dont understand . My joke wasnt going to bash gay people either ,it was the one about gay people deserve to be miserable just like the rest of us.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Well said ,want to be equal which is fine with me but then segregate themselves by having a parade . I dont understand . My joke wasnt going to bash gay people either ,it was the one about gay people deserve to be miserable just like the rest of us.

Exactly.   Be who you want to be, and whom you truly feel you are.  I just don't understand all the parades, I don't feel the need to have a parade for wanting to live in the woods to disconnect from society, and all the BS.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, First-light said:

Again, if you're making this out to be something it isn't, that's on you.  You won't find any comments from me anywhere on this forum spreading messages of hate of any kind.  

20 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Again, if you're making this out to be something it isn't, that's on you.  You won't find any comments from me anywhere on this forum spreading messages of hate of any kind.  

Agreed I'm with you.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, First-light said:

What makes homosexuality such a " sensitive"  issue.?...It is what it is... Ain't nothin' new....

I'm sick and tired of hearing from the PC Police....

God forbid we might take the chance of OFFENDING somebody...

• Like 7

I don't get all these Pride pronouncements.  Isn't Pride one of the 7 deadly sins?

"Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity."

A little humility would be better for the country.

• Like 1

lighten up he was just saying biz duh!!!! a real good guy on here was a woman THATS ALL!!! we all have gay and lesbian friend[ I love lesbians I have something we both like the samething p/m and I will tell you what that is but I think you all can guess lol] true story my friend Patrick was @ the parade last year and had back surgery so he was walking with a cane and was walking across the street and some clown offered to help him and lifted his wallet only in new York city folks!!

How times have changed back in the day  many years ago you could make jokes about things like this and nobody got offended .

Do it now and its like you killed someone free speech is dead  i guess when it comes to these things.

O well i guess no Deliverance jokes then either . 

7 hours ago, Bionic said:

Exactly.   Be who you want to be, and whom you truly feel you are.  I just don't understand all the parades, I don't feel the need to have a parade for wanting to live in the woods to disconnect from society, and all the BS.

i would come to that parade.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, First-light said:

When I read it,my thought was he was referencing any of us having anything to do with ol smuck Schumer. Plus with biz being from that area of the state..... 

My my......Aren't we getting sensitive these days. Too many people out there just looking for an excuse to be offended in all areas of life. I guess offense is easily found if you are actively looking for it.

• Like 10

10 hours ago, First-light said:

I know..lets have a "I am a deer hunter" parade and see who shows up. Why you need a parade to show who or what you are is beyond me. What a joke.

Edited by Steve D