What is the next concert you have tickets for ?

Water Rat

10 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Old guys like me and Nomad do.... Of course most of the artists we like are dead..

I don't follow new country , i though after his run with the wounded warriors scam and the fake fight at his show that people wrote him off.

5 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I don't follow new country , i though after his run with the wounded warriors scam and the fake fight at his show that people wrote him off.

Obviously you follow it closer than I do...I just listen to the music....

• Like 1

Watch t it !  He was my favorite for many many years , saw him a bunch got him to sign my Drive CD, ( contains the 911 song  Where Were you When the World Stopped Turning ) in Rochester back in ‘ 02 .  

Also,got Willie Nelson right off his tour bus ( he never stays in the hotels ) in a parking lot, to sign a Blade Magazine, that he was on the cover of .

Shania Twain back when she was hot, I had the knack for stalking, it’s what helps me excel at hunting,  oh John Melloncamp to, but I worked security for him when he was filming a movie here . His super model wife was very nice and friendly , he was “ ok” at best .

Edited by Stay at home Nomad

7 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

What it !  He was my favorite for many many years , saw him a bunch got him to sign my Drive CD, ( contains the 911 song  Where Were you When the World Stopped Turning ) in Rochester back in ‘ 02 .  

Also,got Willie Nelson right off his tour bus ( he never stays in the hotels ) in a parking lot, to sign a Blade Magazine, that he was on the cover of .

Shania Twain back when she was hot, I had the knack for stalking, it’s what helps me excel at hunting,  oh John Melloncamp to, but I worked security for him when he was filming a movie here . His super model wife was very nice and friendly , he was “ ok” at best .

I dig willie ,could you imagine sitting around a camp fire with that dude and smoking a joint with him (if you're in to that sort of thing, me ,i never touch the stuff)

Willie is the only country artist I ever saw in concert, in Elmira a few years back....

I never do anything illegal, but there was aa unconfirmed rumor that I smoked a joint back in 1994..

I'd  do a doobie with Willie tomorrow if I had the chance..

I have requested that his rendition of " Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain" be played at my funeral...

I googled AJ and WW , but nothing turned up .

Ive heard a ,lot of negative things about them , and my daughters  former BF Marine, Purple Hearts ( 2) bronze Star, was not a fan of them at all to,put it mildly .

I haven’t done that sort of thing, since you had to roll joints on the center of a double LP to sort out the seeds and stems.

Speaking of which Comander Cody’s , Down To Seeds And Stems  , brings a tear to my eye .

7 minutes ago, Stay at home Nomad said:

I googled AJ and WW , but nothing turned up .

Ive heard a ,lot of negative things about them , and my daughters  former BF Marine, Purple Hearts ( 2) bronze Star, was not a fan of them at all to,put it mildly .

I haven’t done that sort of thing, since you had to roll joints on the center of a double LP to sort out the seeds and stems.

Speaking of which Comander Cody’s , Down To Seeds And Stems  , brings a tear to my eye .

You don't have to mess with stem and seeds anymore ,you can't even buy weed that isn't just the bud anymore , most people just use the oil in a vape pen ...my friend told me that.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, loworange88 said:

Slayer/Anthrax in Albany

Ozzy in Syracuse.

I might try to goto a few others, but those 2 I have tickets for already.

This is the only concert I had front row seat for. This was the concert after Ozzy bit the head off a Bat, with Randy Rhodes before the crash, 1982

IMG_0274.jpg

Edited by helmut in the bush
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pygmy said:

Old guys like me and Nomad do.... Of course most of the artists we like are dead..

One of my buddies came up to fishing camp and he was the only one that brought CDs. (Back when CDs were it) and looking thru his carrier he had Cash, Waylon, Haggard, all good stuff.  But I looked thru and everyone was dead.  So I nicknamed them the dead CD scrolls. Yeah it stuck.  Lol.  He said hey Willie isn't dead...... I told him he doesn't count cause he prob did die but nobody told him. 

• Like 1