They walk among us

Water Rat

Might as well tick,off the tattoo folks.....

oh and for the record our daughter ( a cpa, no,less) has one in the red zone and one in the blue . A small symbol on the inside of a finger , and a tiny mermaid behind an ear , that could be covered with a dime . We were not,pleased with the behind the ear, but you can’t see it the way she wears her hair.

FCE5AD4A-280B-4F07-A21F-458D3C01AA44.jpeg

Edited by Stay at home Nomad
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Their moms are so proud   I want  a tattoo of a penis on my penis but only bigger 

There’s a guy named Jack. He has a girlfriend named Wendy. Jack is hopelessly in love with Wendy, and decides to ask her to marry him. To prove how much he loves her, he goes and gets “Wendy” tattooed on his penis, as a gesture of loyalty. When he’s erect,  his penis shows her name, and when it’s limp, it reads “Wy”

So, the next night, they have passionate sex, and when Wendy sees her name on Jack’s member, he pops the question, and she accepts.

They decide to go to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Once down there, they decide to try out all of the local culture,  including a nude beach. They go to the beach, and are having a great time, when Jack decides to get up from  sunbathing and go and get something to drink at the bar down the beach.

So, he walks over to the bar, with his limp penis, trying not to let his eyes wander; he doesn’t want to embarrass himself. He orders a drink from the guy at the bar, and while making the drink, he notices that the bartender, also naked, has “Wy” tattooed on his limp penis as well.

So Jack says to the guy, “Wow, what a coincidence! Hey, do you have a girlfriend named ‘Wendy’, and her name tattooed on your penis too?”

And the bartender looks down at Jack’s member, back to his and starts laughing. He says, “No, mon.  Mine says ‘Welcome to Jamaica, mon. Have a nice day.'”

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

At what point does one wake up and think to themselves, what the heck did I do?  Did I really need attention this badly?

When my daughter was 18 my wife gave me a heads up that my daughter wanted a tattoo. I had a bit of time to mull that over in my mind and my Daughter was going to go to school for a Dr. of PT. Well she was 18 and an adult and can do what she wants but she also knows me well enough to know the "while you live under my roof and I pay your tuition card" would likely get played. So she came and asked me. I responded that she could get one under 3 conditions.

#1-She pay for it

#2- It could be covered up wile in her professional clothing

#3- she would have to be willing to show it to me in any setting I choose. 

She is now 23 and still doesn't have one...lol

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club
  • Like 6

A woman was an avid Beatles fan...

She went to a tattoo parlor and said she wanted a tattoo of John Lennon on the inside of her RIGHT thigh, and  one of Paul Mc cartney on her LEFT thigh, but she insisted that the tattoos be exact likenesses..

The artist assured her that he could do that, so she dropped her pants, sat up on a table and he went to work..

When he was done, he offered her a mirror and she inspected his work...

She said " You are a FRAUD !  Those tattoos look NOTHING like John & Paul !!  I am not going to PAY you !!.."

The  guy said " Those are perfect likenesses of John & Paul, let's get a third opinon !!"

So the artist went out on the street and stopped the first guy he saw, who happened to be a drunk..

The drunk came into the studio and studied the woman sitting there with her legs spread...

He finally said  " I don't know WHO the guy on the right is, and I don't know WHO the guy on the left is, but that guy in the middle has GOT to be Willie Nelson.."....

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

44 minutes ago, tommyc50 said:

yeah brooklyn's gone to hell see them all the time hipsters and other assorted freaks coming from manhattan

I thought Brooklyn was gone to hell when I was there in 1971....Of course, that was from the perspective of a country boy who had grown up in Steuben County....Hehehe..No offense to YOU, Tommy....<<smile>>...

Mine says “shorty “, when in an excited state, it says, “Shorty's bar and grill Chattanooga Tennessee .” 

Mines says “My tattoo artist is a hot female, I hope yours was one too.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Everything today seems to be focused on "shock value". Whoever can come up with the most disgusting ways to attract attention to themselves seem to be the happiest. That is true of body modifications and also the ways people portray themselves in personalities, and actions and attitudes.

For me the piercing thing is disgusting and gives me the willies anytime I see it. I can't even imagine what kind of mentality ever got that nonsense going. But then, I am an old fart that doesn't get a lot of the crazy crap that goes on these days ....... lol. 

• Like 2