Beatin the heat plan

Zag

This dang heat wave and me game planning for the weekend, after sons baseball game in the am it's going to be.... Mix a drink, sit in the shade, then pond, then drink, shade, pond and I'm repeating all weekend!!

• Like 2

Son has a baseball game saturday sunday Monday besides going to the games i want to be in the house on the couch i hate being outdoors when its in the 70s i think this heat wave would kill me lol

Ill be out in it the whole weekend tomorrow is golf and yard work sunday will be more yard work or a hike.   Might need to mention i work in a factory that has been about 95-105 inside for the last 2 weeks with 100percent humidity and no fan to move the air.  So a nice hot day outside with a breeze is comfortable to me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Double header (10 & 2) baseball at Randall’s island, Manhattan..not a tree to be found. Then a grad party in Rockland under a tent...gonna be swampy.
Sunday...double header....borderline child abuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are in the southern tier huh? 

I just lined ball fields for kids today.

I cut grass after work, then finished up some other yard work. So that's done. Will do some errands tomorrow, truck has AC!  Get home, hang in the AC! Sunday's baseball game got moved to 9am from 3pm. So after the game, back to the AC! I wonder how we all survived, before we had AC???

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

We will be heading for Alaska tomorrow morning . I think it's a tad cooler there .

Have a great trip, Eddie...I envy you....Been to Alaska 7 times and it is a wonderful place during June, July, August and the first half of September....The rest of the year, the Eskimos can HAVE it....Hehehe...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, grampy said:

I cut grass after work, then finished up some other yard work. So that's done. Will do some errands tomorrow, truck has AC!  Get home, hang in the AC! Sunday's baseball game got moved to 9am from 3pm. So after the game, back to the AC! I wonder how we all survived, before we had AC???

We had fans. Put 'em on high and face out the window to pull the heat out of the house. Oh, and we didn't use the oven.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

We will be heading for Alaska tomorrow morning . I think it's a tad cooler there .

I was there in Feb, 1985 training when I was in the Marines. It was -45F.......that kind of sounds refreshing now!!

13 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Have a great trip, Eddie...I envy you....Been to Alaska 7 times and it is a wonderful place during June, July, August and the first half of September....The rest of the year, the Eskimos can HAVE it....Hehehe...

Ha ! Flew into Juneau, took a puddle jumper to Skagway, hired a guy in a pick,up to drive us to Whitehorse,put a canoe into the North branch of the Big Salmon then into the Yukon river. 

By August the first snow falls in the mountains and that river never warms up !

i still remember bathing in it  instant head ache .

• Like 2

We will be on land the 1st week and then on a cruise ship . We are supposed to take a couple copter rides over the glaciers and land on one plus another copter ride over Denali Park . It's a tour so we don't have to worry about driving , etc . I hope my wife didn't get me a "one way" ticket when she booked the tour ! :scare:

I’ll be hanging around the pool most of next week. Cousin Eddies , coming for a visit !
0A248622-0EAC-4933-B215-71C7D5395A09.thumb.png.b1428602815aabe2fb4fe4a52a11cdc0.png
834CF77C-EC7B-4669-A578-DBE66D2758CD.thumb.png.b420e67334dad363c06e57eb99a77a04.png

I’m confused...do you live there (awesome retirement purchase!)? does your cousin Eddie live there and if so does he bring it with him when he visits?
My cousin Eddie looks more like this:
659aaefcc80370cd423eb6864427187f.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1