2 big thumbs up to tractor supply supporting our military

rob-c

Stoped in today to our local store to pick up some welding wire, and they redid their parking lot and now have parking spots up front for veterans /  military. Was very happy to see this and wish more stores would do that.

And they are rearranging the entire store and increasing their (whitetail section) by like over 750 more products..

• Like 5

Tractor Supply has been getting more and more of my business. I love that place!  They usually have what I'm looking for, at a fair price. And great to hear they will be expanding the (whitetail section) too!  Gives me more reason to just stop in.

Wish more places would follow their lead, in honoring the Vet's and Active Duty personnel.

Big thumbs up to TS!

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1

Tractor Supply has been getting more and more of my business. I love that place!  They usually have what I'm looking for, at a fair price. And great to hear they will be expanding the (whitetail section) too!  Gives me more reason to just stop in.
Wish more places would follow their lead, in honoring the Vet's and Active Duty personnel.
Big thumbs up to TS!

I’m pumped they are putting a new store in Greenville. Not sure if you saw that or not but I hear it’s going to be a lot better than the glenmont store! I did see a lot of hunting stuff being stocked the other day when I was in there, they had just started opening the boxes so I didn’t get to see all that they had but it was a lot more than they had last year that’s for sure. Can’t wait for the Greenville store to open, I’ll be there everyday! Haha
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Adkhunter1590 said:

I’m pumped they are putting a new store in Greenville. Not sure if you saw that or not but I hear it’s going to be a lot better than the glenmont store! I did see a lot of hunting stuff being stocked the other day when I was in there, they had just started opening the boxes so I didn’t get to see all that they had but it was a lot more than they had last year that’s for sure. Can’t wait for the Greenville store to open, I’ll be there everyday! Haha

Every now and then, I'll take a ride "over the hill, to Greenville"! Will stop in to check out the new place!

• Like 1