22 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

I wonder if they taste better then a I wild deer .

Those deer arnt for providing meat ,they provide other stuff that you probably don't wanna taste. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Those deer arnt for providing meat ,they provide other stuff that you probably don't wanna taste. 

So what do they do when they die of natural causes? If they don't ever shoot them.

I missed this thread last year....Really cool, Thank you for sharing. 

I don't understand from your posts what the market is for you. Are you selling to hunters on ranches to introduce great bloodlines?

I guess what I am asking is what is someone purchasing these deer intending to do with them?

I missed this thread last year....Really cool, Thank you for sharing. 
I don't understand from your posts what the market is for you. Are you selling to hunters on ranches to introduce great bloodlines?
I guess what I am asking is what is someone purchasing these deer intending to do with them?

Most of the bigger ones get sold to breed on other farms. Most go to hunting ranches across the state. The young of the year from the higher end does go into breeding herds where they live out happy lives of 13-15 years. At the end of the day every buck will get harvested at a ranch somewhere. Those that have never had Venison from a high fence operation has never had the best the animals offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would die if I saw one half that size in the woods . I am use to seeing ( not getting) 6 and 8 pointers sometimes a ten . But wholy hell I shake seeing those . I would go into convulsions if I saw anything bigger.

57 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Those are not even close. Now when they look like this you may be on to something. abb6832e8da33811c4ec475f0578d544.jpg

Thats just not natural, just looks plain silly. I know theres mega $ in deer breeding, but these deer do absolutely nothing for me. 

• Like 2

Lol. Yeah pretty crappy 2yr olds so far.

Still need a month or two before they start to impress me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk