As far as High Fence involving Spring Toms- I don't think, I would feel good about myself if, I took Tom#1 on May 1st and Tom#2 on May 2nd. Just show up with 1,500 Bucksfor a 3 day Spring hunt .If you can shoot somewhat straight- you are good to go. No skills needed- sit in that huge blind over at that Field edge where Gerald from Wall Street got his 2nd Tom yesterday. You have the money and want to travel-- your Trophies and numbers of Birds killed will skyrocket. If you can even take a Jake on Public Land Today-- you have done something. That would be the excitement part.

• Like 2

i'm pretty sure turkeys still fly. so any high fenced turkey isn't a whole lot different than a well managed piece of land with suitable roosting and food habitat. You still need to get them into <40. Now stocking them, like a penned in pheasant release farm is a different story.

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

i'm pretty sure turkeys still fly. so any high fenced turkey isn't a whole lot different than a well managed piece of land with suitable roosting and food habitat. You still need to get them into

Yeah I could fill many tags with the 17 or 22 Mag from the house while they pick at the feeders. Getting as bad as Yotes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Yeah I could fill many tags with the 17 or 22 Mag from the house while they pick at the feeders. Getting as bad as Yotes!

You sound like you have already Plinked a number of Turkeys at the Feeders with the 22.:hunter-smiley-face:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

well that would be hunting over bait then haha

• Like 1

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

You sound like you have already Plinked a number of Turkeys at the Feeders with the 22.:hunter-smiley-face:

Nah. To much fun ending the season the first week in May. If I complained the nuances were tearing me up to the DEC it would prob end the way the Yote problem ended.

I imagine you're wrong about age. It's more about priorities and who you are as a person. If you're the kind of person with a small penis and feel the need to impress others then a high fence hunt is for you. Those that don't have the money for high fence and still want big bucks will generally resort to poaching.
If you're the kind of person who enjoys the challenge (and the time that comes with it), and you enjoy nature and the woods, then there's no reason to go high fence. Regardless of age.
And time is a poor excuse. It's priorities that matter. I have a demanding full time job and 3 kids. I coach 2 baseball teams and football. I'm fortunate enough that i could afford a high fence hunt, but that's not what it's about for me. But I do make the time and I do bitch and moan when the alarm goes off and I really need the sleep. But that's what's what makes life fun. We're all different. 

What if you just happen to have a small penis and like big trucks, fast cars and high fence hunting but have no desire to impress people.

Just saying, for a friend of course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Moho81 said:

What if you just happen to have a small penis and like big trucks, fast cars and high fence hunting but have no desire to impress people.

Just saying, for a friend of course.

Yea but now they have medications  and surgery for a small penis so you're friend  has lots of options lol  he can buy the big penis then buy a fast car on his  way to the high fence all in one day now ain't money great  :)

• Haha 2

Freaks of FS update??  [mention=293]Four Season Whitetail's[/mention]

Party is over for this year. Everything sold has been delivered, smaller bucks cut. Everyone in their breeding pens and all fawns separated. Now there is nothing left to do but hunt every day.

• Like 2