Ok All You ATV Experts

21 minutes ago, grampy said:

Of those two choices, I'd go with the Outlander.

Thanks I really like the outlander but the king quad is more of a work machine and looking for something like that I think but the outlander is newer and sexier 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sodfather said:

I’m looking at a 2016 outlander 570 and a 2013 king quad 750. Anyone have a option on either of these machines. Sorry Moog didn’t want to hi-jack your thread but didn’t think there was a reason to start a new one while on topic 

No hijacking concern.  Post away.  I already placed a deposit on a can am 1000r max limited.   After a morning of working the woods together, my wife agreed a quad would have made it 10 times easier.  Back to the shop we went and got a decent deal I think. Pick it up Tuesday.  

So who do you folks use for trailer and ATV insurance?  

9237A63E-34C9-4C10-9AFA-791F2E581C39.png

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 5

40 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

No hijacking concern.  Post away.  I already placed a deposit on a can am 1000r max limited.   After a morning of working the woods together, my wife agreed a quad would have made it 10 times easier.  Back to the shop we went and got a decent deal I think. Pick it up Tuesday.  

So who do you folks use for trailer and ATV insurance?  

9237A63E-34C9-4C10-9AFA-791F2E581C39.png

Yo man you don’t waste any time congrats she’s a brute. Can’t wait to see pics of a deer being dragged out by that beast 

Nice ride moog! The new canned hams are a lot better than the older ones. Lots of power and features. Also on the pricey side to fix but you kinda figure that to be the case when they retail for so much to begin with.

Atvs are crazy useful, I use mine every single day on the farm. Makes feeding/watering animals quick and easy. For hauling stuff around your property I’d suggest looking into a good off road utility trailer for it. They make lots of nice ones these days with high ground clearance and floating axles to handle the rough stuff. Atvs are limited to rack space which runs out quick so a decent trailer is the ticket for getting lots of stuff around like stands, seed and tools. Have fun with your new ride! She’s a beaut!

• Like 1

Sweet rig! You're going to be amazed how fast/powerful that machine is, she'll stand right up for you. I insure my outlander through state farm, I pay $75 a year for full coverage. Post some pics when you get her!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congrats , I have little experience or knowledge on the subject , however I’d avoid doing this. A few nights ago at my Nepwhews place in Michigan, around midnight after drinking for a few hours, he turns to his kid and says, “take Uncle Lar out on the ATVs.

The yard is five acres ,tons of trees, a pond, giant pool ,rock walls and so on .So off I go barefoot , no helmet,drunk, following a sober, 16 Y/O ....

Next morning, I thought that was pretty dumb, and a lot of fun .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Jay and I are starting an ATV gang

I would join but my old Honda 300 Fourtrax would not keep up. It will still haul deer and take me were I want to go but it isn't going to win any races for sure.

• Like 1