Someone Just Asked About New Season Dates

DirtTime

Ok here we go this is southern zone bow October 1 through November 16th gun November 17th – December 9th then bow , ML crossbow December 16th but ML goes to the 18th also crossbow is the last 2 weeks of the regular bow season.

Ok here we go this is southern zone bow October 1 through November 16th gun November 17th – December 9th then bow , ML crossbow December 16th but ML goes to the 18th also crossbow is the last 2 weeks of the regular bow season.
Yeah, just like the link says.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

i was asking for the old pinned season dates from 2016-17 be removed from their pinned state and replaced with the new.. makes the site look amaturish and not updated..believe me i know dates.. just was discussing the site layout. 

as for our seasons not changing we dont even have a season next year till legislature votes on it no matter what the dec projects for dates...

• Thanks 1

Screenshot_20180710-180649_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fd63615714bf29484b915eaf561ed529.jpgScreenshot_20180710-180701_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5d0ebeda7d04f4cac80c46a5645f7f4b.jpg

2 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Pinned where?

pinned on home page. start of seasons ..seems a bit out of date and amaturish.. i skip by but a new visitor would think site is inactive

Edited by G-Man

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

Screenshot_20180710-180649_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fd63615714bf29484b915eaf561ed529.jpgScreenshot_20180710-180701_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5d0ebeda7d04f4cac80c46a5645f7f4b.jpg

pinned on home page. start of seasons ..seems a bit out of date and amaturish.. i skip by but a new visitor would think site is inactive

How would a new viewer think the sites "inactive"?

New threads and posts everyday and on some topics by the hour, or even minutes.

7 minutes ago, Rob... said:

How would a new viewer think the sites "inactive"?

New threads and posts everyday and on some topics by the hour, or even minutes.

if you go to home page and 1st two pages are articles from 2 or 3 years ago why would you keep scrolling? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, G-Man said:

if you go to home page and 1st two pages are articles from 2 or 3 years ago why would you keep scrolling? 

I'm really not going to get in a "Pissing- Match", over this, but, most web site leave things up for an archive value. If the new age lazy people can't figure out how to actually view a real website, that's on them. It's not all about Twitter and Face Book.

Over-Finished-Done-Gone-Out