Guns you want to buy next.

My list...

#1 - is a ruger Alaskan, I have been wanting  a Alaskan for awhile as soon as we’re done remodeling the house..

#2 - SR1911 in 10mm. Have been wanting a 10 mm and a 1911 for awhile so both in one.. 

#3- super redhawk in 480. Thought about buying the Alaskan in 480 but I would really want to hunt with this round so yeah ..

so what’s on your wish list... 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Why the Alaskan ? You won’t be getting much range time shooting it as it kicks like a mule. Who wants to shoot a snubby hand cannon.  That gun is made for oh $hit a grizz is about to eat me and pull trigger and hope for the best.  

I am not recoil sensitive, and those I have talked to that own one  say they do not recoil anymore than a full size SRH. Usually I am the kind of guy that won’t buy something unless I have a need for it. But I just want one.. 

6 minutes ago, grampy said:

Ruger Precision Rifle in 223. For winter coyotes. 

Mini 14 in 308. Just because they are so darned cool! Would make a nice two man push gun, for late deer season too.

Yes I have looked many a times at a mini 14 on the ruger web sight.

• Like 1

1. A Ruger #1 (Haven't decided on caliber but it'll be a heavy hitter, maybe 9.3X62 Mauser).

2. Marlin Guide Gun in 45/70.

3. Winchester X-Bolt in either 7mm Mag or 300 WinMag.

4. Henry Lever Action in .410.

5. Mossberg MVP Light Chasis in 223.

I would like a smaller carry gun next.  I would like a very small revolver to appendix tuck. Not quite sure which exact gun yet though, but keep going back to the Charter Arm's "Off Duty" .38 in black/high polish stainless.  

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bionic said:

I would like a smaller carry gun next.  I would like a very small revolver to appendix tuck. Not quite sure which exact gun yet though, but keep going back to the Charter Arm's "Off Duty" .38 in black/high polish stainless.  

Fan of the LCR ?   I'm liking my MP Shield for summer carry

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Fan of the LCR ?   I'm liking my MP Shield for summer carry

Honestly, I really don't follow, or keep up with guns.  I daily carry a Springfield Armory X D Mod.2 in .45 cal, its a double stack, if you recall from other threads.  While the gun belt, and holster I have is comfortable,  and supports that gun well, I would like a smaller lighter setup to just tuck, and go.  

Is the LCR a Ruger? I originally wanted the shield actually. Once I saw the Mod.2 I had to have it, and love it.

Ahhh yeah, just looked at Ruger, I do like their revolvers! I remember my dad's neighbor(who I bought the quad from), 24/7 csrries a ruger revolver with the 1.8" barrel in .38 its a nice little gun in my opinion.  That is actually what inspired me to get a light revolver in the future.

Edited by Bionic

7 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Honestly, I really don't follow, or keep up with guns.  I daily carry a Springfield Armory X D Mod.2 in .45 cal, its a double stack, if you recall from other threads.  While the gun belt, and holster I have is comfortable,  and supports that gun well, I would like a smaller lighter setup to just tuck, and go.  

Is the LCR a Ruger? I originally wanted the shield actually. Once I saw the Mod.2 I had to have it, and love it.

LCR is a Ruger ( bunch of calibers available)  My Shield 2.0  9mm is performance model with ported, high  viz sights   Better trigger than prior model but not ruling out Apex trigger    If you like your X D maybe look at the  XDS 9mm (single stack)  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Gotcha.  They are nice the poly still is mostly metal including the cylinder.  But yeah I know what ypur saying. And if you not carrying it a lot don't need the poly anyway.  This one is my only pistol

oh i have way to many guns and pistols and i sold over 20 last year.. get board wirh them. something new is always fun

• Like 1