Guns you want to buy next.

10 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

LCR is a Ruger ( bunch of calibers available)  My Shield 2.0  9mm is performance model with ported, high  viz sights   Better trigger than prior model but not ruling out Apex trigger    If you like your X D maybe look at the  XDS 9mm (single stack)  

My dad has the 9mm XDS in flat dark earth, and it is nice, and smooth, I probably will not buy one though, big fan of my mod.2 its a good time to shoot.  Really liking the LCR line, do you own one?

12 minutes ago, Bionic said:

My dad has the 9mm XDS in flat dark earth, and it is nice, and smooth, I probably will not buy one though, big fan of my mod.2 its a good time to shoot.  Really liking the LCR line, do you own one?

I considered the LCR for awhile but just picked up the Shield in lieu of LCR   sits flatter and easier to stuff IWB

• Like 1

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Fan of the LCR ?   I'm liking my MP Shield for summer carry

I second that. my lcr is my primary carry gun in a pocket holster .. 

oops ccd the wrong post ., 

Edited by rob-c

3 hours ago, Bionic said:

Honestly, I really don't follow, or keep up with guns.  I daily carry a Springfield Armory X D Mod.2 in .45 cal, its a double stack, if you recall from other threads.  While the gun belt, and holster I have is comfortable,  and supports that gun well, I would like a smaller lighter setup to just tuck, and go.  

Is the LCR a Ruger? I originally wanted the shield actually. Once I saw the Mod.2 I had to have it, and love it.

Ahhh yeah, just looked at Ruger, I do like their revolvers! I remember my dad's neighbor(who I bought the quad from), 24/7 csrries a ruger revolver with the 1.8" barrel in .38 its a nice little gun in my opinion.  That is actually what inspired me to get a light revolver in the future.

I like my lcr, see above ^_^

• Thanks 1

As much as I love guns, I cannot think of a single one that would fill a niche that I have not  already have filled..

Actually, I have a number of them that I will probably never use again that I should be selling...

But then I remember a number of guns that I sold and wish I still had...<<sigh>>…..

• Like 1

The only two I really want....

M1 Garand

Original Remington 1911

I'm waiting for a 1952 Savage 99 in 300 Savage.  I know, not the rarest caliber, but never owned one before.  Should be in my hands by the end of the month.  

• Like 1

HKP7
HKP9 SPORT
HK4 in all 4 calibers (conversion kits)
HK sp5k
HK VP9SK
HK P30LS in 40 and 9mm
HK VP40
HK USP Elite in 9, 40, and 45
HKp30 in 9 and 40
P30sk in 9 and 40
USP compact in 45, 9 and 40
Desert eagle in 50ae
1911 army surplus
M1 garand army surplus
Basically any non safe act approved gun.

Too many to name. Hope I become extremely rich in my future lol

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

• Like 1

Just ordered mine, browning cynergy 12ga 28” in mossy oak bottomland. Figure it ought to be bad medicine for crows.

Other than that I don’t really have any wants right now. My dream rifle should be done by the end of August a Remington 7615 in 450bushmaster.

My days of buying a few guns a month are gone. I still buy them when I find one I like but I have really slowed down in the last year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Garands are on a lot of wish lists....I'd guess I'd have no problem selling mine if I wanted to...

My buddy in Canada has a BEAUTIFUL Winchester Garand, one of the nicest I've ever seen..I'd give my left nut for it,  but they are a pita to import anymore...

• Like 1

I have a short list of things..

First I need a new safe or something, mine it too full to put anymore guns in right now. Once the new safe comes though...

AR varmint rig, most likely a Stag or Ill build something

Springfield X D S 9 bitone

Gonna finally pull the trigger on a Browning Maxxus

Dedicated turkey/coyote shotgun, most likely a Winchester SXP Longbeard

A semi-automatic shotgun, haven't decided on a make or model yet. Something that will RELIABLY handle 3.5" shells.

The pricetag and reliability of a semi shotgun has always kept me away. But my understanding is that they jam a lot less now than they did 40 years ago when my father used to cuss at his and throw it on the ground.:rofl:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

A semi-automatic shotgun, haven't decided on a make or model yet. Something that will RELIABLY handle 3.5" shells.

The pricetag and reliability of a semi shotgun has always kept me away. But my understanding is that they jam a lot less now than they did 40 years ago when my father used to cuss at his and throw it on the ground.:rofl:

Stoeger has good reviews for decent quality at a reasonable price.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

https://www.outdoorlife.com/8-great-turkey-hunting-shotguns

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

HKP7
HKP9 SPORT
HK4 in all 4 calibers (conversion kits)
HK sp5k
HK VP9SK
HK P30LS in 40 and 9mm
HK VP40
HK USP Elite in 9, 40, and 45
HKp30 in 9 and 40
P30sk in 9 and 40
USP compact in 45, 9 and 40
Desert eagle in 50ae
1911 army surplus
M1 garand army surplus
Basically any non safe act approved gun.

Too many to name. Hope I become extremely rich in my future lol

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

I suddenly want to buy stock in HK in case you buy all of them on your list :pleasantry:

• Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 7:38 AM, rob-c said:

My list...

#1 - is a ruger Alaskan, I have been wanting  a Alaskan for awhile as soon as we’re done remodeling the house..

#2 - SR1911 in 10mm. Have been wanting a 10 mm and a 1911 for awhile so both in one.. 

#3- super redhawk in 480. Thought about buying the Alaskan in 480 but I would really want to hunt with this round so yeah ..

so what’s on your wish list... 

Thinking you are a Ruger guy????

Old Skuul for me.......

1- BAR Mk 1 grade 2 1969 vintage in 30-06.  That would make #3 for me.

2- Weatherby Mk V outfitter deluxe in 270 Roy.  These were 24" barrels.

3- Likely a new A-400 12ga. 28".

4- Older Model 70 Featherweight in 270 Win or a 700 Mountain (the one they made in the late 1980's) same caliber.